WOW...And I Thought Werder Was Over the Line...

Reaction score
Did you actually hear the question ask by a Detroit Lions beat writer with lockerroom access????

Hammering Rod Marenelli about his DC (who happens to be his son-in-law) and asking: do you ever wish she married a better defensive coach???

Are you kidding me with the way these guys act nowadays??? You may not agree with me going after Werder like I did, but these guys need to be put in place sometimes...these guys are examples of why the print media is now a dying industry!

Pathetic...Hell Ed (aka Hack), you don't even go that low. Gross!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Yeah...that was bad. That guy should have been handed his walking papers by now. Absolutely classless.

Marinelli is a better man than I am. I would've caved his head in.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
yeah he really crossed it with that one

i thought how he was talking to him throughout was disrespectful.

all i kept saying to myself is hes lucky hes saying this to marinelli

if it was gruden or mike tomlin he would have gotten a serious *** whooping. parcells would have had his foot up his rear to. i could see especially gruden diving into the crowd at that guy:laugh2:

Ace the Biker

Reaction score
Nice to know that we don't have the lowest of the low sports writers in America in Werder. LOL

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
We are living in changing history.

I am happy about that.
The journalistic/reporter guidelines will be drawn up and enforced.

Its about time.

"Do you think your daughter should have married a better coordinator"?
That was a total biznitch, coward question.

Marinelli being a army? guy should take him out back and wax his arse.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
What do you expect? The media has a bunch of retards with notepads running around trying to act edgy and cool. They dont have anyone actually interested in being good at their jobs.

Eskimo

Reaction score
This sort of thing calls for some "parking lot justice". I'd be really careful if I were this guy. There may be some people who like Marinelli who won't take too kindly to this kind of questioning.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Ace the Biker;2515903 said:
Nice to know that we don't have the lowest of the low sports writers in America in Werder. LOL

Just a hunch, but are by any chance a Biker? There is a biker thread in the members forum.

:welcome:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If nothing else, I would think he should be suspended ala Calvin Watkins.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
wow..

this guy needs to get his head smashed and then we can ask the street if it wishes its pavement had married a better carcass.