WOW I am shocked!

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
In all the talk about the Giants and Skins we have lost track of a bog onvestment of ours the Browns pick.
Incase you hadn't heard they lost a heart breaker to the Steelers this week. They play a good team that will be fighting to stay alive next week when they travle to baltimore to play the Ravens.
The sad thing is the rest of there schedule.
Texans - They are a rising team that could surprise the Browns
Cardinals - They have the talent to win
Jets - With a new QB leading this team they seem to have new life
Bills - They have shown they can go toe to toe with any team on any given sunday
Bengals - They were embarased by this team once this year and I can see a win with henry and Chad back at 100%
69ers - I think this team will have a decent second half like last year and might take it to them

They have a pretty easy schedule from here on out but they are no elite team and I have the feeling that this team has had there fill for the year and will soon begin to spiral out of control. They have already begun to fall apart due to injuries to there oline and that will only hurt them even more. It will be harder to put drives togeather keeping them from scoring points and also forcing there D to play much longer then they have to.
You read it here first the Browns will begin to fall apart this sunday.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1762927 said:
They play a good team that will be fighting to stay alive next week when they travle to baltimore to play the Ravens.

Baltimore is a good team?

They have averaged more turnovers than points the last couple of games.

Browns beat them easily I'm afraid.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
repost

sorry

Oh hell, since I'm already here..............I'll comment on the rest of your post.

Texans..............Uh, no way, not even if you spotted them 20 points and told them that if they lost, they'd have to play the rest of the season for free.
Cardinals.........Which cardinals team will show up? The team that can light you up for 30 pts, or the team that can light you up for 3?
Jets...........Not even if Tony Soprano had a gun to Mangini's head and told the jets that if they lose, Mangini gets whacked.
Bills..........Bills are playing much better lately, however, going into the 4th quarter against Miami, they had 2 points. Not inpressed.
Bengals......Perhaps. But only if its a big time shootout, like they had in week two. Oh yeah, and if Derek Anderson gets hit by a bus on his way to the game.
69ers.......I will not even respond to this. Did you watch monday night football tonight? My high school freshman team could give them a helluva game. And we only won one game all year.

In short, I'm going to ask you to put the crack pipe away and go sleep it off. I will PM you with a number for a good drug rehap center. Remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
They may not lose again. I got over having their pick 3 weeks ago when it was obvious they were for real. The best thing for everybody is to just let the season unfold and be happy with having the two 1st round picks even if both are in the 25-32 range. We will still get 2 very good players or have the means to make moves as needed.

DTK

Reaction score
I've just come to the realization that the Cleveland pick will be in the 20's. Perhaps we can trade our pick (31:pray: ) for someone else's 1st rounder in '09. I'd see if SD would do that. Looks as if they could fall on hard times soon. I'd say the Commanders but they only trade future draft picks away for washed up vets.

The sad thing is NE is going to have SF's 1st rounder. That will be a top 5 pick for sure!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
DTK;1762955 said:
I've just come to the realization that the Cleveland pick will be in the 20's. Perhaps we can trade our pick (31:pray: ) for someone else's 1st rounder in '09. I'd see if SD would do that. Looks as if they could fall on hard times soon. I'd say the Commanders but they only trade future draft picks away for washed up vets.

The sad thing is NE is going to have SF's 1st rounder. That will be a top 5 pick for sure!

While you're praying why not go for the 32nd pick? That would mean we WON the Super Bowl!

CowboyWay

Reaction score
DTK;1762955 said:

I see something similar to this happening...

Clevelands first this year, our third this year, and our 1st next year to New England and we take McFadden.

Then with our #1 pick, we trade down to one of those crappy teams who desperately need a qb, but didn't take one with their top 5 picks.

There are alot of good qb's coming out, and alot of teams who need one, but who don't want to spend an early first on them.

Similar to what Miami, Cleveland, and Philly did last year.

I'm not saying thats what I want to happen, but thats what I think will happen. We're all kidding ourselves if we don't think Jerry has a woody for Mcfadden

If he can just give up our first this year and a third, then reclaim our first from NEXT yeaer by trading down, he'll do it. mark my words he'll do it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm starting to not give a crap about Clevelands pick anymore. It's obvious we don't have many holes on this team, whatever we get with those 2 picks, through trades or whatever, it will be icing on the cake.