Wow- Is Houston tanking now????

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
They jump out to a lead and then bench Carr, put Tony Banks in and he promptly throws an INT for a TD....very interesting.......

jimmy40

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
They jump out to a lead and then bench Carr, put Tony Banks in and he promptly throws an INT for a TD....very interesting.......
Why would they even try to score to begin with if they were tanking? This is rediculous, although if Dallas was in their position I would be screaming for Rob Petiti to play QB. :D

Rick_Deckard

luvtheboys
Reaction score
The coaching staff isn't going to be around to care about their draft position.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CactusCowboy said:
Well, the early FG they got was only a 21 yard drive aftr a 18 yard punt. Their TD drive was a 17 yard drive and came after a blocked punt. So it didn't take much offense to generate those 10 points. Since then, their offense has done little. So to say they are tanking after they jumped out to a lead is true but misleading.

jimmy40

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Well, the early FG they got was only a 21 yard drive aftr a 18 yard punt. Their TD drive was a 17 yard drive and came after a blocked punt. So it didn't take much offense to generate those 10 points. Since then, their offense has done little. So to say they are tanking after they jumped out to a lead is true but misleading.
Sounds like San Fran was tanking if anybody, you'd think that would bother Cowboys fans more the Houston.

jimmy40

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
What if they tie, then who gets the first pick?

Gaede

Reaction score
Damn. I was hoping Bush would go to a better franchise.

I hate to see talent squandered