WOW: My priest hit 60 YAY!!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Gonna kill Onyxia and hit MC this week.

rank 3 on the honor come tuesday.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Gratz, My hunter is still 57 and my rogue is also 57. Man, those last few levels do get tough dont they.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Thx guys.

I found the last levels pretty quick doing quests in EPL/WPL/Winterspring.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Im interested in getting out of WOW. All Im doing now is BG. I play Warsong nightly w/ my priest. Hes a great PvP. A 60 undead priest w/ some fantastic gear. Killing a player is 100x more fun than killing some static mob. Its a hoot. I gain at least 1 rank each week. I think im sitting at Blood Guard now. The items you get in WSG for pvp rank are unreal. Its what keeps me playing. I just dont have the time to raid anymore. MC and BWL take at least 4-5 hours to do anything. I dont have that kind of time.

Glad folks are still enjoying the game.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I did respec Duane.
I am 26 disc/25 holy.

Dallas-Yea I like pvp a ton too but high end raids are still exciting for me.
The guild is gonna limit MC raids to 3 hours max and form 2 groups doing it on alternating nights.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
That's funny, I've been seeing this thread title for days now, and I assumed that you went golfing with your priest and he shot a 60. That would be impressive indeed! :D

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Danny White said:
That's funny, I've been seeing this thread title for days now, and I assumed that you went golfing with your priest and he shot a 60. That would be impressive indeed! :D

Everytime I saw this thread, for some reason I kept thinking Wow! (as in "holy cow!"), Priest Holmes hit something 60. I thought it was some kind of Madden thread. :D (And I actually know what an MMORPG is, it's just something about that title that makes me think of other things.)

Duane

Reaction score
My druid hit 60 last night. Me and a rogue guildy farmed Tyr's Hand for two hours and leveled close to the same time. We got a lot of green drops and pissed the Chinese gold farmers off at the same time - great night. :D

phdefense

Reaction score
Duane said:
My druid hit 60 last night. Me and a rogue guildy farmed Tyr's Hand for two hours and leveled close to the same time. We got a lot of green drops and pissed the Chinese gold farmers off at the same time - great night. :D

Congratulations