WOW Offense

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Witten

Owens

Williams

Hopefully Romo and Roy Williams can build a chemistry quick.

The one thing Tony Romo has to realise, with Roy, its that if he is covered you can still throw the ball up and he can go get it.

We might have overpayed a little for this move but we are in a position to do that.

He is one of the more talented receivers out there and I dont know what kind of shape he is in but I expect next year he will become a beast after a offseason with Joe Juraszek.

I also like the Fact we have 3 receivers who are 6'3 and fast as lightning in Owens, Williams, and Austin.

This is the spark we needed and hopefully the Cowboys will re-focus, play with enthusiasm, and weather this storm that has built.

In 5 this weeks team could be amazing.

Congrats on the biggest trade on the tradeline day in NFL history.

Come on Cowboys! LETS GO!

-----

Roll Credits

-----

"If you are what you say you are, a superstar
Then have no fear, the camera's is here
And the microphone's
And they wanna' know oh oh oh oh (The Return)
If you are what you say you are, a superstar
Then have no fear, the crowd is here
And the lights are on
And they wanna show oh oh oh oh, yeah"

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Yaaay... finally a day without internet suicide here! If Cowboys fans are actually happy about something. It must be really big!

sbark

Reaction score
dunno.....after watching Ariz knock down Romo some 19 times.......can RoyW#11 move into the line and block..........

Houck better get back on the job and figure out the OLine.......game plan will be to put Dallas QB on his back ....until they show they can stop it.....or run out of it......

If Ariz can get to QB 19 times.....Giants?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2341103 said:
Yaaay... finally a day without internet suicide here! If Cowboys fans are actually happy about something. It must be really big!

Oh it was here early in the day.

3 pm central time it was like a party.

I even threw some beads.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
sbark;2341136 said:
dunno.....after watching Ariz knock down Romo some 19 times.......can RoyW#11 move into the line and block..........

Houck better get back on the job and figure out the OLine.......game plan will be to put Dallas QB on his back ....until they show they can stop it.....or run out of it......

Focus and enthusiasm.

This team has ADHD

When they play with Focus and Enthusiasm we are one tough mother to beat.

Only problem is right now we have to fight the injury bug.

Its time to Rally. Just play hard and we should be fine. Hopefully we'll go 2-1 with BJ.

I also have a hunch Romo will be back vs the Giants.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
sbark;2341136 said:

Garrett just needs to go to more 3 step drops, & shorter passes.

I was coming home tonight from work, and I was dreaming of a 3 WR set and Witten, with trips right - Williams, Owens, Witten on the same side, and Austin on the other, with Felix in the backfield, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
I think we are gonna see Crayton take off now. Just moved him up to a starter this week in fantasy.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I'll be suprised if post trade we score more points a game.

We need to screw down ST's and defense now

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
sbark;2341136 said:

Guys we've already shown we can block.

We blocked a much better defensive line / pressure scheme vs the Eagles pretty dominantly.

You know what the difference was? INTENSITY, FOCUS, and ENTHUSIASM.

Its not that these guys cant do it. Its that they aren't playing with those 3 things.

Ask Cleveland what can happen when you play with those 3 things vs someone who isn't.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Nors;2341281 said:
Romo got killed last game - no one was blocking

Agreed. But lets look at the whole picture this season.

These guys can pass protect.