WOW, Terrence Newman is a beast.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Per DMN

• Cornerback Terence Newman had three interceptions and nearly had two on back-to-back plays, but he could not hold on to one as he leaped near the sideline.

superpunk

Reaction score
The Newspaper is poised for a HUGE season, if anyone ever throws at him, lol. If astute writers pick up on the 0 TD thing, and Newman makes a couple eye-popping plays, his rep will shoot through the roof, especially if he keeps frustrating guys like Steve Smith.

Then, he will finally get the Madden rating he deserves. ;)

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Yeh' hes a beast, I find similarities with him and Primetime. They got the ''style'' :D

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Stellar play quietly saves our team money. If you have a team full of quiet pro bowlers then we might have something.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
liked t-new from day one..........

when he walked up on moss last year... he really got my attention.

love the guy...class act.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
TheKey said:
Per DMN

• Cornerback Terence Newman had three interceptions and nearly had two on back-to-back plays, but he could not hold on to one as he leaped near the sideline.
probably Henson throwing. :eek::

Smith22

Reaction score
TNew is just picking up where he left off last year. The guy should have been in the pro bowl, he earned it. His numbers (INT's, etc.) should only pick up this year considering we have another year under our belts in the 3-4, not to mention having a healthy Henry back in the mix, plus our upgrades at LB'er.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheKey said:
Per DMN

Either that or our QBs are making a statement that they want him on offense.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Either that or our QBs are making a statement that they want him on offense.

good one hos.....you're on tonight my friend.:)