Wow-this year has been EXTREMELY eventful...

Boysboy

Reaction score
From being the 1st #1 NFC seeded team to make an early playoff exit in 20 years TO all the trading the house for Darren McFadden rumors flying around TO Pacman coming here to all the rumors of acquiring another "wow" WR like CJ, Roy, and Boldin TO Romo's affair with Jessica hitting the tabloids every week TO Wade's "don't forget your ring finger" comment taken out of context TO the DFW media giving Wade a hard time at his opening PC prior to TC starting TO all the publicity surrounding "Hard Knocks" TO all the media publications building us up as big Super Bowl contenders TO starting 3-0 with each game playing in front of a big national audience TO finally losing our first game BUT the fan hitting the ceiling anyways as supposedly TO's cancerous behavior has finally emerged...

Ya gotta love being a Dallas Cowboys fan, eh? When was the last time we HAD time for a breather?;)

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Ehhh, being as I've been a fan for 30 years, this has simply been normal operating procedures down in Big D! I don't think we can have a good team in Dallas without some drama (real or fabricated) surrounding them. Comes with the territory, I suppose (I know JJ loves media coverage...good or bad, as long as they're talking about us)....

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
The NFL is a funny business. One week the Cowboys can do no wrong. The next week they can do nothing right.

superpunk

Reaction score
Like someone already said, this is pretty standard. Your presence at the Zone probably makes you feel like things have been happening faster and more importantly, because we magnify everything so much. We've had hundred post threads about Tony's hat wearing habits, and 300 post threads about cutting Evan Oglesby, and 900 post threads about whether to draft a WR based on percentages as well as what is a zone blitz.

In short, just another normal year at the zone. It's not like our star WR tried to kill himself or anything this year.