WR Kenny Golliday

shabazz

Reaction score
No retreads or busts. No look sees... just draft and sign youth and develop. I get the mindset, but that doesn't work out for this organization at all.
.........it works out if one is looking for a top 10 draft spot.

Purge dead weight, purge toxic contracts, lame duck HC and QB, sign only one year deals, pick high in 2025 draft ......work it.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bring in everyone, keep the best who work hard to earn a spot.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Gonna be a chore to find a decent WR that doesn't mind being completely ignored on game day.
Golliday stole millions from the Giants and couldn't catch a cold in the dead of winter.

Einstein

Reaction score
yeah and when # 1 gets hurt, and teams are focusing all the attention on # 2, 3 4 5 and 6 will struggle to get open!!
I'd say that is true for most teams... and Kenny Golliday isn't going to help that, nor is a drafted WR since that is often the position that take the longest to become good unless you name is Randy Moss.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This thread about Jerruh possibly signing a used up, washed up, waste of roster spot WR has been sitting here for quite some time.

Why am I the first one to say: ALL IN ?????

VERY disappointed in you people

DFWJC

Reaction score
Stafford made Golliday seem better than he was.

btw, same with Kupp But at a higher level. Look at his 3 years before, then look when Stafford showed up.
might even be the case with Nacua, but we have no before and after stats….just that he was drafted in 5th round

blueblood70

Reaction score
hes done. So no. He seemed washed.
I don't think he's lost I don't think he ever was any good he's your average #3 or #4 wide receiver that was a complete disappointment post draft and we already have those guys on the team that's why we don't need a guy like this we got guys like tolbert and some other guys that were drafted or undrafted over the last five years that we are trying to develop ourselves and we don't need a guy like this taking snaps away from those guys.. Besides the fact that I think people here at least some of you realize this but if you don't I think Turpin needs more snaps from the slot he needs a lot more he needs to be turned into a primary wide receiver he can run the occasional punt back but I would like to see deuce Vaughn take over his special teams duties and his trick play duties and work in deuce Vaughn into this offense and allow Turpin to grow as a wide receiver he's got the speed and the moves and the open field so if he could just get all his route trees down we have the guys on this team to develop we don't need low hanging fruit to be added..

That is my opinion and that's why I'm not upset that zay Jones didn't sign here he didn't sign with the other three teams either he signed with the Cardinals who cares lot of these dudes would probably develop stoppers I would like to see what Turpin and tolbert can do if our coaching staff can utilize them better because as much as the offense improved throughout the year last year and we were top five in total offense we were top three in passing offense which is nothing to sneeze at so let's keep that in mind we're returning pretty much the same team as far as the passing game goes minus Gallup and I don't think he's gonna be hard to replace but Mike McCarthy dropped the ball literally didn't use all our running backs in the proper rotations they were all in on the wrong type of plays in my opinion he needs to get the utilization of certain players in check if he can figure out by watching last year that if we use our running back by committee and use our number 3 and #4 wide receivers better this year we don't need to worry about that part of our team...

What we do need to worry about is will the run game develop and it has to start with the new offensive line additions can we get that rolling because the passing game wasn't bad last year it may not have been explosive in some of your minds but go check 5th in total offense and top three in passing offense I mean our quarterback did lead the league in touchdowns hardly had any interceptions to speak of you know it was a normal year for that literally had city land have a career year in historical year for a Dallas Cowboys receiver so anybody who's really worried about that side of the offense is kind of odd to me it's literally the same team we're bringing back at a second year in this offense and I think they'll all be better including cooks but when you got guys like CD Lam Brandon cooks and Ferguson I mean how many more targets did you think is gonna happen for the number 3 and #4 guy?