WrestleMania 32

Phoenix

Reaction score
I looked at the proposed main event matches for the upcoming WM... And I shake my head.

You've got a guy who wrestles a handful of times per year as a headliner? Really? o_O

That's one thing that drives me crazy too. I don't like that, at all. I don't think CM Punk cares for it, either...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's one thing that drives me crazy too. I don't like that, at all. I don't think CM Punk cares for it, either...

It just shows you how crappy of a job they've done at developing talent... The same guys headlining one card after another card after another card... year after year.

Here's the match line-up for the 1st Starrcade:

1The Assassins (#1 and #2) defeated Rufus R. Jones and Bugsy McGrawTag team match08:11
2Kevin Sullivan and Mark Lewin defeated Scott McGhee and Johnny WeaverTag team match06:43
3Abdullah the Butcher defeated Carlos ColonSingles match04:30
4Bob Orton, Jr. and Dick Slater defeated Mark Youngblood and Wahoo McDanielTag team match14:48
5Charlie Brown defeated The Great Kabuki (c)Title vs. Mask match for the NWA Television Championship10:35
6Roddy Piper defeated Greg ValentineDog Collar match16:08
7Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood defeated Jack and Jerry Brisco (c)Tag team match for the NWA World Tag Team Championship with Angelo Mosca as the special guest referee13:24
8Ric Flair defeated Harley Race (c)Steel cage match for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship with special guest referee Gene Kiniski23:49
Here's the 2nd Starrcade:

You've only got two wrestlers that appeared on both cards.

Phoenix

Reaction score
So happy that Lita is being inducted into their HoF. She really, really deserves it. For my money, greatest woman wrestler ever.