Wvu - TCU

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Did anyone watch WV give one away Saturday night?

Did it remind you of a Dallas game?

Don't get me wrong, hat's off to TCU, they played well.

But after capturing the momentum by scoring 17 unanswered points, our punter muffed the snap, got hit and fumbled, and it was returned for a TD. Momentum swing, game on again.

After taking the lead late, (on a Tavon Austin punt return, WOW!) forced a punt. Needing to run out the clock to win the game, .. threw two short passes and QB scramble I think. Couldn't make a first down to win the game.

Gave up a 94 yd dropback, scramble, pass for the tying TD with a little over a minute left, .. TCU having no timeouts.

Unbelievable.

Had a game-winning FG blocked in OT.

Gave up a two pt EP to lose on the last play of the game.

I felt like I had just watched the Cowboys play.

Congrats to the Frogs.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4821718 said:
Did anyone watch WV give one away Saturday night?

Did it remind you of a Dallas game?

Don't get me wrong, hat's off to TCU, they played well.

But after capturing the momentum by scoring 17 unanswered points, our punter muffed the snap, got hit and fumbled, and it was returned for a TD. Momentum swing, game on again.

After taking the lead late, (on a Tavon Austin punt return, WOW!) forced a punt. Needing to run out the clock to win the game, .. threw two short passes and QB scramble I think. Couldn't make a first down to win the game.

Gave up a 94 yd dropback, scramble, pass for the tying TD with a little over a minute left, .. TCU having no timeouts.

Unbelievable.

Had a game-winning FG blocked in OT.

Gave up a two pt EP to lose on the last play of the game.

I felt like I had just watched the Cowboys play.

Congrats to the Frogs.

I watched it off and on, switching between the ND/Pitt, UT/TT, and TCU/WV games.

That was a damned exciting afternoon of college FB, that's for sure. My DVR was getting a workout!

Gary Patterson has some big balls and you're gonna hate to here this, but WVU is gonna be lucky not to be 5-5 come turkey day.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;4821946 said:
I watched it off and on, switching between the ND/Pitt, UT/TT, and TCU/WV games.

That was a damned exciting afternoon of college FB, that's for sure. My DVR was getting a workout!

Gary Patterson has some big balls and you're gonna hate to here this, but WVU is gonna be lucky not to be 5-5 come turkey day.

I don't like hearing it, but I agree and have said as much myself.