WWE "Bad News" Barrett, tells audience bad news

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
This is hilarious. Warning - he'll inform you that you are constipated hahaha! Might be the worst gimmick of all time.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I cannot believe people still watch this fake crap

I can't believe I clicked the video. I used to love Wrestling, but really couldn't stay into it once I knew it was fake. Maybe guys that grew up knowing it was fake feel different, but I just can't.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't watch like I once did. I tune in here and there, mostly with my 12 year old son when I do watch it, but the show is pretty lousy top to bottom.

I still enjoy CM Punk stuff but that's about it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Billy-Corgan-278910-1-402.jpg

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Not sure where they are going with this angle but it sucks.

Very few angles have as little potential as this lol, it just is ridiculous. With most of their bad stuff you can shake your head but understand kids under 12 would hate it/love it, but with this even little kids will think it's ridiculous. Waste of Barrett's potential.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't believe I clicked the video. I used to love Wrestling, but really couldn't stay into it once I knew it was fake. Maybe guys that grew up knowing it was fake feel different, but I just can't.

I know what you mean.

When they started going to one high-point after another throughout a match it became way too much of a good thing... making it seem even more staged.

Less is more when it came to wrestling matches.

And there is no build up to high-points. They start them almost immediately.

Watch a Bruiser Brody match, as the match progresses his kicks and stomps become markedly harder– and the crowd is gradually whipped into a frenzy.

Yeah, it was staged but the pacing made it seem much more believable.

Phoenix

Reaction score
So...broadening the original post of this thread to Things-WWE... any thoughts out there on the move to combine the two titles? I think it's probably about time they did this. Cena? Orton? Heh, I'd almost wager that HHH's ego would cause something bizarro to happen whereby HE walks out of the PPV as the history making first combined champion. You could almost see it being set up from this week's RAW's "ascension ceremony". By the way, I thought Orton cut a pretty decent promo out there with the 20 champions in the ring.