WWE Hell in a cell

Ren

Reaction score
Christian/Seamus was hands down the best match

Sin cara/Sin cara was terrible if the wwe is going to try and put on lucha libre matches in the future they need to bring inn someone who actually knows how to do it or have Del Rio face him. This match made it painfully obvious why Hunico never made it to any of the big promotions in Mexico

Tag team match, was decent but tag teams are pretty much dead in the wwe they need to get this going again with some real tag teams

Rhodes/Morrison meh, bring back "dashing" Cody Rhodes that version of Cody Rhodes was funny this one is neither funny nor entertaining, Morrison has about as much charisma as a dead fish

Divas match, meh what ever fast forward

Mark Henry/Orton about what you can expect from a match with Henry in it

Del Rio/Punk/Cena, how do you make a match with Cena good? having 2 other wrestlers do the majority of the work. Cena comes inn starts doing his 5 movie routine whack him with a chair and have the other 2 go at it rinse repeat, then lock him out of the cell so he can lose without losing

R-truth's heel turn was probably the most cringe worthy moment this year but he's been really good since. Loving me some Miz and R-truth these days

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I just check WWE.com. Didn't even know the ppv was last night....

Del Joke regained the title?? Why is alberto del rio a 2x world champion. Why Vince?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Ren;4159360 said:
Rhodes/Morrison meh, bring back "dashing" Cody Rhodes that version of Cody Rhodes was funny this one is neither funny nor entertaining

I disagree about Rhodes ..... I love his gimmick.

Agree with you about Morrison ...... no charisma.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
There are only lapses when Cena isn't champ...this is one of those short lapses. No doubt he will be champ very soon....they are probably letting Henry stay champ to set up the return of Show or Kane. Not as much drama if he's not champ when they come back. I hit the FF when Cody is on...not a fan but he's not a bad wrestler. I just don't care for him.

Ren

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4159905 said:
There are only lapses when Cena isn't champ...this is one of those short lapses. No doubt he will be champ very soon....they are probably letting Henry stay champ to set up the return of Show or Kane. Not as much drama if he's not champ when they come back. I hit the FF when Cody is on...not a fan but he's not a bad wrestler. I just don't care for him.

I get the feeling they're building up Seamus for Henry

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Ren;4159947 said:
I get the feeling they're building up Seamus for Henry

That could be right..I hadn't thought of that. Anybody that watches WWE for awhile knows they have never given Kane a fair shake when it comes to being champ...

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wonder if they will start teasing the Rock in the next couple weeks.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I could see them allowing Show to return Friday (as he's scheduled to do) start something up with Henry and eventually beat Henry for the belt.

As for HIAC it went a lot like I figured it would. I really felt going in that they would have Del Rio win it again. They've got to transition the belt away from Punk and Cena at this point, and start them toward something else, in order to start building toward WM matches within the next couple of months.

We know it's The Rock and Cena and I still have this feeling that it's going to be Punk and Steve Austin as another big time match up for WM.

I don't see either of those matches having anything to do with the title so it made sense that they'd get the belt on ADR and start working toward him working with someone else.

After the way RAW ended tonight I wouldn't be shocked, in the least, to see HHH returning to a wrestling role and targeting ADR for his role in wanting HHH out of the COO spot.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4160022 said:
That could be right..I hadn't thought of that. Anybody that watches WWE for awhile knows they have never given Kane a fair shake when it comes to being champ...

Hell, they're throwing out championships to anybody these days, might as well give it to Kane again.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4162384 said:
I could see them allowing Show to return Friday (as he's scheduled to do) start something up with Henry and eventually beat Henry for the belt.

As for HIAC it went a lot like I figured it would. I really felt going in that they would have Del Rio win it again. They've got to transition the belt away from Punk and Cena at this point, and start them toward something else, in order to start building toward WM matches within the next couple of months.

We know it's The Rock and Cena and I still have this feeling that it's going to be Punk and Steve Austin as another big time match up for WM.

I don't see either of those matches having anything to do with the title so it made sense that they'd get the belt on ADR and start working toward him working with someone else.

After the way RAW ended tonight I wouldn't be shocked, in the least, to see HHH returning to a wrestling role and targeting ADR for his role in wanting HHH out of the COO spot.

Sadly, i think we've seen the last of HHH in a full time wrestling role. The show isn't the same without him. He's like the last of the good era of wrestling. This diva and metrosexual stuff is just garbage.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4162509 said:
Sadly, i think we've seen the last of HHH in a full time wrestling role. The show isn't the same without him. He's like the last of the good era of wrestling. This diva and metrosexual stuff is just garbage.

That's possible too. I just thought with the way they did RAW last night that it might have been done so in order to put HHH back into more of a wrestling role for the remainder of this year, through Mania, or something.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Well it's perfectly set up for HHH to come back as a wrestler since all his friends have "deserted" him. He appears to be in great shape..

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4162384 said:

They made a point last nite of advertising Show coming back to feud with Mark Henry so that is going to happen. I think if handled right that will be fun to watch....and I don't like watching Mark because he's no wrestler. They are writing perfectly for him though. He's intimidating as he has to be. He deserves it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4162712 said:
They made a point last nite of advertising Show coming back to feud with Mark Henry so that is going to happen. I think if handled right that will be fun to watch....and I don't like watching Mark because he's no wrestler. They are writing perfectly for him though. He's intimidating as he has to be. He deserves it.

Agreed.

I have no issue with him getting this type of title run given the way they've managed to book him and write for him perfectly.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4162734 said:
Agreed.

I have no issue with him getting this type of title run given the way they've managed to book him and write for him perfectly.

yep...Mark is just a brute. Best written as a guy that would & could crush the others. I very much wish they would do the same for Kane...Glenn has been a loyal guy...hard worker...& actually can wrestle.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4162646 said:
That's possible too. I just thought with the way they did RAW last night that it might have been done so in order to put HHH back into more of a wrestling role for the remainder of this year, through Mania, or something.

We can only hope.

Ren

Reaction score
HHH just strikes me as a guy that loves it to much to just walk away, doubt he'll be back full time again but wouldn't surprise me to see him still doing matches 5 years from now

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Ren;4164607 said:
HHH just strikes me as a guy that loves it to much to just walk away, doubt he'll be back full time again but wouldn't surprise me to see him still doing matches 5 years from now

He has more passion for wrestling than most....you are so right about that. It's always been much more to him than just a job. I am like all others & hoping he starts wrestling again. Anything is better than nothing. He will be involved with Truth & Miz somehow.