WWE Night of Champions - Prediction Thread - WINNERS BOLDED

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All the belts are on the line this Sunday. Who ya got???

Some new champions tonight!!!

th

220px-Night_of_Champions_2015.png

No. Matches Stipulations

1P Neville and The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara) vs. The Cosmic Wasteland (Stardust and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)) Six-man tag team match

2 Seth Rollins (c) vs. Sting Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

3 Seth Rollins (c) vs. John Cena Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

4 Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and TBA vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Braun Strowman) Six-man tag team match

Chris Jericho was the TBA wrestler.

5 Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev (with Summer Rae) Singles match

6 The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Dudley Boyz won via DQ so The New Day retains the belts

7 Ryback (c) vs. Kevin Owens Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

8 Nikki Bella (c) vs. Charlotte Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship; If Bella gets counted out or disqualified, she will lose the title.

(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match
P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show

It was just announced that Lesnar and Taker will battle in Hell in a Cell next month.

th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th

Last edited:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
1 Neville and the Lucha Dragons
2 John Cena - new US Champ
3 Sting - New World Champ....Shaemus cashes in MITB....beats Sting......Rollins invokes rematch clause and regains World Title
4 Eric Rowan is the 3rd member of the other team, but rejoins and helps the Wyatts win
5 Rusev
6 Dudley Boys
7 Kevin Owens
8 Charlotte......and The Nature Boy comes out to celebrate with his daughter.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
1 Neville and The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara)

2 Seth Rollins (WHC) but it won't be a clean win. He'll lose by DQ but obviously still keep the belt.

3 John Cena

4 Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and TBA . Not sure who the 3rd partner will be? Could be Orton, Daniel Bryan, Rowan, or someone else that

5 Dolph Ziggler

6 The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and/or Xavier Woods)

7 Kevin Owens

8 Charlotte

I really want Sting to win and have a short title reign before he retires but I just don't see that happening. He's been booked horribly since he's signed.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Seth loses both belts! Sigh...

I wish I was still going but something huge came up!

go Seth.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
1 Neville and the Lucha Dragons

2 Sting, then You Look Stupid cashes in to ... lose after Rollins regains and interferes out of frustration. That's wishful thinking. Reality would be Sting to Sheamus to start the Sheamus vs Rollins feud (yawn).

3 Cena - long live the US Open Challenge

4 Depends on who the third is. Someone shocking like the Rock, they'll win. Otherwise Wyatts.

5 .... sigh.... Rusev I guess. This whole feud is worse than a Big Show match.

6 I think the New Day retain at this PPV, maybe not the next one though.

7 Kevin Owens

8 Charlotte. Bored of the Bella.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
No. Matches Stipulations

1P Neville and The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara) vs. The Cosmic Wasteland (Stardust and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)) Six-man tag team match

- Neville and The Lucha Dragons

2 Seth Rollins (c) vs. Sting Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

- Rollins. I want Sting to win this but I don't see them allowing that.

3 Seth Rollins (c) vs. John Cena Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

- Cena. They're going to put this title back on Cena and give him his win over the Champion.

4 Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and TBA vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Braun Strowman) Six-man tag team match

- The Wyatt Family. I'm pretty sure that their mystery partner is going to be the former Wyatt member Eric Rowan and Rowan will turn on them and rejoin the family.

5 Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev (with Summer Rae) Singles match

- Ziggler

6 The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

- Dudley Boyz. I don't actually believe they'll have them win but I'd sure love to see it happen.

7 Ryback (c) vs. Kevin Owens Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

- Ryback will win but it should be Owens who wins. He's just all around a much better person to watch. He's far more entertaining than Ryback.

8 Nikki Bella (c) vs. Charlotte Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship; If Bella gets counted out or disqualified, she will lose the title.

- Charlotte should win this one. It will be some sort of interference that costs Nikki in some way.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Rumors are that Wwe is going to start selling the John Cena US champ shirt again instead of putting it on clearance. So Cena does win.

This is where Sheamus cashes in.

Bold prediction is that this there will be a double turn between Dolph and Rusev. Summer will betray Dolph and Lana will join Rusev.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Updated the winners from tonight. The new champions should make for a good Raw tomorrow.

CashMan

Reaction score
I am more of a casual fan, but I bought Wrestlemania because of Sting, and they pretty much gave him a big forget you. The entrance did not make any sense, they had him wrestle during the day, the NWO which made no sense, and the "Monday Night Wars", which still made no sense.

So, I pass on this one, because of that. So, I read that he lost. REALLY! This guy is 55 and STILL has more charisma, than the entire roster put together, and he is 0-2. Garbage!

Last edited by a moderator:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I am more of a casual fan, but I bought Wrestlemania because of Sting, and they pretty much gave him a big forget you. The entrance did not make any sense, they had him wrestle during the day, the NWO which made no sense, and the "Monday Night Wars", which still made no sense.

So, I pass on this one, because of that. So, I read that he lost. REALLY! This guy is 55 and STILL has more charisma, than the entire roster put together, and he is 0-2. Garbage!

Yeah the way he's been booked has been horrible! Btw reports are out that he seriously hurt his neck last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Yeah the way he's been booked has been horrible! Btw reports are out that he seriously hurt his neck last night.

Well considering that the turn buckles have the least give in the wrestling ring not surprising. That "powerbomb" into the turn buckle was going to injure someone eventually. The more I watch Rollins the more they are killing him, he is whine, slimey weasel. Also anyone think they are trying to turn DZ into HBK?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
The real winner?

Vince McMahon... I'm sure he made a fortune off of that event...

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Fell asleep during Cena/Rollins match. Woke up to groggily see the end of Sting/Rollins. Will go back and watch both this evening. I got a bit behind on matches as I had a lot going on at home and ended up fast forwarding and only watching bits and pieces. Did watch all of the New Day/Dudley match and was disappointed. Felt way to short, like a TV match or something.