THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Sunday, who ya got?

Matches...................Stipulations

1. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs. Randy Orton Singles match

2. Finn Bálor vs. Seth Rollins Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

3. Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler Singles match for the WWE World Championship

4. John Cena vs. AJ Styles Singles match

5. Rusev (c) (with Lana) vs. Roman Reigns Singles match for the WWE United States Championship No match due to injury to Rusev

6. Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship; Dana Brooke is barred from ringside

7. The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) (c) vs. Gallows and Anderson Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship Won by DQ, The New Day still champs

8. Enzo and Cass vs. Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens Tag team match

9. The Miz (c) (with Maryse) vs. Apollo Crews Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

10. Cesaro vs. Sheamus Singles match; First match in Best of Seven Series

11. Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi vs. Natalya and Alexa Bliss 2-on-3 Handicap match Nikki Bella added to make it a traditional match

(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match

SummerSlam_2016.jpg

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Newly added:

Sami Zayn & Neville vs. The Dudley Boyz (Kickoff Match)

American Alpha, The Hype Bros & The Usos vs. Breezango, The Ascension & The Vaudevillains (Kickoff Match)

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Brock Lesnar
2. Finn Bálor
3. Dean Ambrose
4. AJ Styles
5. Rusev
6. Sasha Banks
7. Gallows and Anderson
8. Enzo and Cass
9. The Miz
10. Sheamus
11. Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi
12. Sami Zayn & Neville
13. American Alpha, The Hype Bros & The Usos

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
This Sunday, who ya got?

Matches...................Stipulations

1. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs. Randy Orton Singles match

2. Finn Bálor vs. Seth Rollins Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

3. Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler Singles match for the WWE World Championship

4. John Cena vs. AJ Styles Singles match

5. Rusev (c) (with Lana) vs. Roman Reigns Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

6. Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship; Dana Brooke is barred from ringside

7. The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) (c) vs. Gallows and Anderson Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

8. Enzo and Cass vs. Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens Tag team match

9. The Miz (c) (with Maryse) vs. Apollo Crews Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

10. Cesaro vs. Sheamus Singles match; First match in Best of Seven Series

11. Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi vs. Natalya and Alexa Bliss 2-on-3 Handicap match

(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match

SummerSlam_2016.jpg

1. The Beast Incarnate
2. Seth Rollins (though it would be awesome to twist the script and let Balor win)
3. Ambrose (he is too over with the fans to give it to Dolph)
4. Styles (though, I want Cena to win)
5. Reigns (Shield sweeps the Belts)
6. Sasha
7. Gallows and Anderson (sweep for the Club)
8. Enzo and Cass
9. The Miz (just cause I like Maryse, she is smoking hot)
10. Shaemus wins round 1
11. 3 beats 2
12. Zayne and Neville
13. AA, Usos, etc.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
1. RKO out of nowhere
2. Probably Seth, hoping for Finn
3. Dean Ambrose
4. AJ Styles
5. Rusev should but they'll probably give it to Roman
6. Sasha Banks
7. It better be Gallows and Anderson
8. Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens
9. The Miz (c) (with Maryse)
10. Sheamus
11. Natalya and Alexa Bliss

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is what I'd like to see:

A Club Takeover of the titles and a shakeup that sends the brand slit spinning, as I think it's off to a disappointing start.

Gallows and Anderson over the New Day for the tag titles. Styles over Cena again. And then have the Club members help Ziggler to defeat Ambrose for the Heavyweight Title and Balor to defeat Rollins for the Universal Title. (You could even do a US Title double-switch between Reigns and Styles if you wanted to having both wrestle two matches)

Having control of the major belts, the Club could refuse to adhere to the brand split and come and go as they please, threatening to take the belts with them if they are suspended or retaliated against, essentially holding the company 'hostage'.

I think that scenario and the uncertainty of who could show up and when would give both shows a measure of unpredictability that they now lack.

With Styles, Balor, Ziggler, and Gallows and Anderson, the group would have some of the company's best workers and be a modern day Horsemen/nWo combination.

Not that I see the company doing this, but I think a golden opportunity exists.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
This is what I'd like to see:

A Club Takeover of the titles and a shakeup that sends the brand slit spinning, as I think it's off to a disappointing start.

Gallows and Anderson over the New Day for the tag titles. Styles over Cena again. And then have the Club members help Ziggler to defeat Ambrose for the Heavyweight Title and Balor to defeat Rollins for the Universal Title. (You could even do a US Title double-switch between Reigns and Styles if you wanted to having both wrestle two matches)

Having control of the major belts, the Club could refuse to adhere to the brand split and come and go as they please, threatening to take the belts with them if they are suspended or retaliated against, essentially holding the company 'hostage'.

I think that scenario and the uncertainty of who could show up and when would give both shows a measure of unpredictability that they now lack.

With Styles, Balor, Ziggler, and Gallows and Anderson, the group would have some of the company's best workers and be a modern day Horsemen/nWo combination.

Not that I see the company doing this, but I think a golden opportunity exists.
Interesting but why ziggler and balor

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting but why ziggler and balor

Balor is already a Bullet Club guy and great friends with Styles Gallows and Anderson. Ziggler is in need of a heel turn and some appreciation. I think he'd make a great new member.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Balor is already a Bullet Club guy and great friends with Styles Gallows and Anderson. Ziggler is in need of a heel turn and some appreciation. I think he'd make a great new member.
Ok i know little of balir and the nxt people other than samoa joe

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok i know little of balir and the nxt people other than samoa joe

I'd recommend getting to know them better. NXT is the best thing going in my opinion. Their fans are the most passionate fanatics out there. Like me!

:grin:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Cena and Styles... they needed to be put in the best of 7 story.

Though I enjoyed John Stewart bit role in the match the Club is becoming a joke.

Finn actually one! Too bad the belt is ugly. Should have went with Shane and Daniels idea posted last week.

Why did I even bother staying up for the Lesnar/Orton match?