Video: Xavier Rhodes Breaks Down How to Guess Routes, His Technique, and Today's Top WRs | NFL Film Session

Zman5

Reaction score
This is from 3 years ago but still very interesting. This guy has ton of knowledge on how to play current top WRs. Interestingly enough, Mike Evans and Julio Jones are few of the WRs he talks about in this video. Two WR we'll be facing on Monday.

bigE79

Reaction score
I'm on record right now, Rhodes gets 2 pics.. just have a feeling.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Is he even playing? Did he play last week? A little late to work him into the starting lineup.

Creeper

Reaction score
I like that he is smart, but that alone is not enough. If it was, he would not have been on the street, he would have been on a team somewhere. Does he have the physical tools to do what his brain wants him to do? I guess we find out tonight. Maybe Rhodes can sit down with Kelvin Joseph and teach him what it takes to be a CB in the NFL.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is from 3 years ago but still very interesting. This guy has ton of knowledge on how to play current top WRs. Interestingly enough, Mike Evans and Julio Jones are few of the WRs he talks about in this video. Two WR we'll be facing on Monday.

That is awesome. Everyone you watch the entire video!

Zman5

Reaction score
Too bad we can't copy his knowledge into Joseph's brain like we can with computer files. Maybe in 20 years we'll have the technology.