Reaction score
132233.jpg

Xavier Su'a-Filo | Guard
Team: UCLA Bruins
Age / DOB: (23) / 1/1/1991
Ht / Wt: 6'3' / 304

LATEST NEWS
RECENT NEWS

UCLA OG Xavier Su'a-Filo ran the forty in 4.97 and 5.07 seconds at the school's pro day event.
Bruins' coach Jim Mora said that scouts have told him that Su'a-Filo is the "best guard prospect since All-Pro Steve Hutchinson" came out in the 2001 draft. At the exhibition for scouts, Su'a-Filo added a 26-inch vertical and 8-7 broad jump, did the short shuttle in 4.46 seconds and the three-cone in 7.93 seconds, and lifted 26 reps on the bench press. Su'a-Filo's 5.04 second forty in Indy was the second-fastest amongst guards. Mar 15 - 3:46 PM
Source: NFL.com

RS12

Reaction score
Perfect for a zone blocking scheme. Between him, Martin and Thomas, I think Su'a Filo has the most upside.

visionary

Reaction score
Great target in a trade down.

True but I would rather take Thomas or turner in rd 3 than Suha filo in rd 1

Really need a starting DT with our first (preferably after trade down ) like Donald /Jernigan/hagemann who would all be great value in the 20s

Aven8

Reaction score
If we manage to get Donald and this cat with our 2nd I might crap myself!

strasscat

Reaction score
Really like him but he'll likely be gone before our second round pick, Gabe Jaskon is pretty nice too, hate the Stanford guy though.

tm1119

Reaction score

Really need a starting DT with our first (preferably after trade down ) like Donald /Jernigan/hagemann who would all be great value in the 20s

Thomas probably isn't getting out of the 2nd anymore unfortunately. Ive even seen rumblings that he could be viewed as a T and be a late 1st possibility.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

I like the depth at DT, not in love with the depth at OL, but I hear you.

I don't think Jerry "Showtime" Jones, would be all that pumped to spend another 1st on a guy that won't be doing Papa Johns commercials, to be honest. That's why I fear the WR pick in the 1st.