XBOX 360 Pictures

BigWillie

Reaction score
Some pictures of the brand new XBOX 360 that will be releasing this fall have already leaked to the internet. The system will be revealed tomorrow, but some pictures have already been leaked to the internet.

Some new features for the system:

Wireless controller
Skinnable Tower
Bigger Power Button

But those are just a couple that have been found out about in the pictures.

The new XBOX 360 logo is this...

logo_final1.jpg

Tower with headset and what is supposedly some type of camera?

xbox360_mtv_snapshot.jpg

DVD Remote and Wireless Controller...

remote.jpg
xbox360_controller_closeup.jpg

A look at the skinnable power button...

37943.jpg

More info at Xboxscene.com can be found which is where I found this pictures.

Now I just have to wonder if the new XBox's will be as easy to mod as the older ones? :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Don't mean to crash the party, but looking at these, I get the feeling they aren't nearly official. They are just too amateurish to be...

BigWillie

Reaction score
If you go to the website, these are photos that were 'supposedly' taken from MTV's special about the new XBOX 360 that were leaked.

Take it FWIW, but that's where they supposedly originated.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Don't mean to crash the party, but looking at these, I get the feeling they aren't nearly official. They are just too amateurish to be...

Actually the console is the one that Gamespot.com ran as well they said it would be unveiled at the game expo coming up.....

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear what the estimated price is going to be? Of course it means a new console to buy.. then 2006 madden.. and when 360 rolls out.. a new madden in the form of madden next gen...

Eddie

Reaction score
Madden Next Gen will be nothing more than Madden 2001 with some bells and whistles ... and fancy colors.