Xbox/PS owners

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting one but all of my tv's only have the old coax cable hookups. Yes I know they are old but I can afford a new one. Do they make adapters to connect it to that type of tv?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2205719 said:
I am thinking of getting one but all of my tv's only have the old coax cable hookups. Yes I know they are old but I can afford a new one. Do they make adapters to connect it to that type of tv?

Yes. Wal-Mart has cheap adapters that will take composite/S-video/component to coax for about $16-20. I'm not sure if they're cheaper somewhere else.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2205876 said:
Yes. Wal-Mart has cheap adapters that will take composite/S-video/component to coax for about $16-20. I'm not sure if they're cheaper somewhere else.

Thanks

thekavorka

Reaction score
i wouldn't buy a ps3/360 if you don't have an hdtv. lot of games do not look good on a sdtv. some are just unplayable because they make the text for a hdtv (like Dead Rising or past Maddens)

sacase

Reaction score
Don't waste your time with a next generation console. Get the LCD or Plasma first, then get the console.

Gears of War looks vicious on my 360 with 50 inch plasma! Movies look great in blu ray on my PS3

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
sacase;2207796 said:
Don't waste your time with a next generation console. Get the LCD or Plasma first, then get the console.

Gears of War looks vicious on my 360 with 50 inch plasma! Movies look great in blu ray on my PS3

I miss being able to play Madden with the updated rosters. All of the ones I have found online are crap.