Xmas break recap

superpunk

Reaction score
1. You know that uncle you have, that everyone tells you is gay, and you're like, "No, no, no, man. Uncle Raul isn't gay. He's just flamboyant, and he loves croissants. But he's not gay." You know that guy? Zimmer's like uncle Raul to me now. I can't defend him anymore. Something is seriously wrong with the defense, and I don't think it's the players. If it is the players, well, nothing's being done about it. That's a problem at the top. I'm not joining any stupid club, and I can't come to any meetings, but let me just say this;

Uncle Raul is gay.

2. My niece showed me her new present before the game on Sunday. It was one of those inflatable teeter-totters that you can punch, it will go right down, and pop up again.

referee_bop_bag75.jpg

All I can say is thank god we identified Marco Rivera early enough to send him down to Texas stadium. I'm not even sure we brought an extra guard to the game.

3. Sometimes you have a rich relative, and you always think you're gonna get a kick-*** gift from them, because they're so freaking rich, it's just gotta happen, right? Birthdays and holiday's come and go, and you keep getting socks and 20 dollar savings bonds. With Bill Parcells, I keep thinking this team is just gonna explode on the scene, take everyone by storm, and start the next dynasty. Instead, every big game comes and goes with the team holding their collective (ahem's) in their hands, and wondering how drunk they were last night - followed by Parcells taking the blame while blaming the players. I love Parcells, I REALLY do, but this starts at the top. Something has to happen. If it's not Parcells, we need SOMEONE in here with fresh ideas. The offense is fun and imaginative. The team needs to be.

4. I'm pissed off that this team got my expectations up, only to smack them down again. it's possible that we could have a run, but unlikely, the way we're playing. The playoff game will be fun to watch. That's not what this fan expected this year. Damn argyle socks again.

:mad:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
great post punk.....I really enjoyed it and agree with it.

But you should've know Uncle Raul was gay when he started wearing makeup and his boobs started to get bigger for no apparent reason.

superpunk

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1262010 said:
great post punk.....I really enjoyed it and agree with it.

But you should've know Uncle Raul was gay when he started wearing makeup and his boobs started to get bigger for no apparent reason.

I should've known it after it's the same freaking problem over and over again, and I don't believe it's the players. After we dominate TOP year in and year out, but come up small defensively when we need to come up big.

I'm gonna be honest - I'm feeling Dick Lebeau. The move would only be lateral, so I doubt Saban would let him go, but he uses Taylor like an artist. Obviously Taylor is a superior player to Ware, but I'd love that kind of inventiveness.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Dallas has just flat out put a damper on too many of my Christmas' over the years and I've grown weary of rooting for this team, i'm contemplating a football fast until the draft. I can't take anymore disappointments. 10 years is enough isn't it?

They lost to New Orleans in the 99 Christmas game, they git shut out by the Titans in the 2000 Christmas finale, they blew it this year.

This team under Parcells blows big games, three times this season they've had the opportunity to take control of their division and playoff destiny and three times they've gotten their butts beat at home in front of the nation on Monday.

They don't deserve the playoffs and present they don't deserve fan support, that isn't being fair weather it is acknowledging that there is a better use of one's time then supporting the current incarnation of a team that apparently doesn't merit our good faith and fanship.

Once again I look forward to next year and this act has grown quite thin.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
superpunk;1262279 said:
I should've known it after it's the same freaking problem over and over again, and I don't believe it's the players. After we dominate TOP year in and year out, but come up small defensively when we need to come up big.

I'm gonna be honest - I'm feeling Dick Lebeau. The move would only be lateral, so I doubt Saban would let him go, but he uses Taylor like an artist. Obviously Taylor is a superior player to Ware, but I'd love that kind of inventiveness.

Cowher is the one who has LeBeau, you may be thinking of Capers. I would be all for Capers or LeBeau.

superpunk

Reaction score
jcblanco22;1262342 said:
Cowher is the one who has LeBeau, you may be thinking of Capers. I would be all for Capers or LeBeau.

You're absolutely right. I don't know what I was thinking.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
superpunk;1262349 said:
You're absolutely right. I don't know what I was thinking.

Thats because Uncle Raul got Naked for you, and you couldn't make up your mind about his gender.

Having said, that, I will not join any stupid clubs either, but something has to change. But my contention is, as long as Bill Parcells is coaching this team, Dick Lebeau or any other Blitz happy coach is going to work out here.

Bp just doesn't like Blitzes nor stunts, that he made abundantly clear several times. So he has to change first before he brings someone else. I just don't believe in BP anymore either, and I am coming around to Juke's belief that BP is not the BP that I admired and thought he was the best coach ever,when he did the masterful job with Jets.