Yankees Choke, Yankees Choke!!!

Eddie

Reaction score
Everyone is kinda numb this morning. Yankees choked on the biggest wad in MLB history.

They're officially now a new Trivial Pursuit question. Pathetic!!!

I think this city of 8 million, and 2 million in the surrounding suburbs are waking up wondering if it was all a bad dream ...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
They beat the Yankees. Sitting here it all is on Schilling. When word came out that he would pitch game 6 it gave hope. Lowe wins game 4. The two extra inning victories. Schilling get his ankle stitched up and forces 7.

A comeback for the ages. Lowe came up huge in game 7 too!

4 more wins to go.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
It's about time the Yankees got their arses handed to them.

you know yesterday will go down in history, but the Yanks have been losing the big ones for a few years now...lost WS to Arizona and the wildcard, low payroll Marlins last yr...lost to the Angels the yr they won it all...

the Yankees are a very old team and dont have a good farm system...itmight be over for them for awhile...

David

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
you know yesterday will go down in history, but the Yanks have been losing the big ones for a few years now...lost WS to Arizona and the wildcard, low payroll Marlins last yr...lost to the Angels the yr they won it all...

the Yankees are a very old team and dont have a good farm system...itmight be over for them for awhile...

David
That post put a smile on my face.

2001, it seems so long ago. Gonzo with the hit of the unhittable Mariano Rivera.

k19

Reaction score
1861reverse2.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Nors said:
They beat the Yankees. Sitting here it all is on Schilling. When word came out that he would pitch game 6 it gave hope. Lowe wins game 4. The two extra inning victories. Schilling get his ankle stitched up and forces 7.

A comeback for the ages. Lowe came up huge in game 7 too!

4 more wins to go.

Is your son happy? That story you told after game 1 was one of the saddest things I have ever heard. I started rooting for the Sox after I read that.

I hope he is fully enjoying all of the Red Sox' new found success!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Is your son happy? That story you told after game 1 was one of the saddest things I have ever heard. I started rooting for the Sox after I read that.

I hope he is fully enjoying all of the Red Sox' new found success!

Good memory - that is the emotional roller coaster Sox fans are on. They are so into it - Watch a few innings at night and wake up all full of who won! The whole Schilling toughness thing has taken this to a new level. They are there. But until we win the Series we are still on edge. But my lil one is past the Dad, why do the yankees always win mode now.

My older son called the change in the series, When Pedro knocked MATSUI DOWN, he did nothing after that.