Yankees fan here ESPN disses Aaron Judge

Creeper

Reaction score

This is one of those silly stats. First you have to lead the league in HRs. Then your team has to make the playoffs. Then you need to get 4 at bats where they actually pitch to you.

The headline here is Judge led the league in HRs in 2017 and 2022.

RonWashington

Reaction score
This is one of those silly stats. First you have to lead the league in HRs. Then your team has to make the playoffs. Then you need to get 4 at bats where they actually pitch to you.

Wait a minute . You striking out 4 times in critical at bats in playoff games is the pitchers fault “ because he didn’t give you pitches to hit “

:huh:

RonWashington

Reaction score
This is why Gary Sanchez is a Minnesota Twin . Come playoff time with the Yankees his bat went all silent night at the choir . Let’s go Guardian Angels .

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Wait a minute . You striking out 4 times in critical at bats in playoff games is the pitchers fault “ because he didn’t give you pitches to hit “

:huh:

I really dislike the Yanks, but like Judge. Still, your big slugging, MVP has to step up in crunch time. If pitchers ain't throwing you strikes, don't swing. If pitchers are making great pitches, tip your hat to them. Still, I find it hard to believe all those pitchers are making that many perfect pitches.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

I know it’s at like when they post mike Vick is the only qb to throw for over 245 yards rush for more than 120 yards have 3 ints and still win a game on the road in LA. Its so stupid…..I just love how they ride his tail for 3 weeks over the 61 62 thing then back stab him right after. ESPN is Disney it’s a joke

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yanks one game from the Guardian Angels sinking the ship . Then the autopsy in the press then the knives will come out for Boone.