Yeldon, Langford, and Ajayi

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I wasn't too impressed with that Yeldon video.I hope it wasn't intended as a selling point.

He's not going to look like Reggie Bush did in college.

If you look at what NFL RB's actually have to do then this guy is perfect.

Melvin Gordon is getting a ton of hype because of his big play ability.

His big plays will be few and far between. It will be about how well he can run in traffic.

I watch Yeldon and he is great at running between the tackles, read his zone blocks, and catching.

His vision is clearly there as well and he looks to have a nose for the endzone.

Macnalty

Reaction score
I'm a big Langford fan. I would take him with there 3rd. Kid can do it all.

I feel the same about Buck Allen from USC he gets the dirty yards. I think he can last till the fourth.
He is no Jay Ajayi or Todd Gurley just to be clear. More the type that you groan getting up after you tackle him.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I feel the same about Buck Allen from USC he gets the dirty yards. I think he can last till the fourth.
He is no Jay Ajayi or Todd Gurley just to be clear. More the type that you groan getting up after you tackle him.

Yep. Not a lot of miles on him either.

Hardline

Reaction score

His big plays will be few and far between. It will be about how well he can run in traffic.

I watch Yeldon and he is great at running between the tackles, read his zone blocks, and catching.

His vision is clearly there as well and he looks to have a nose for the endzone.

The Cowboys already have a RB like that on their roster in Randle.

There was nothing in particular that stood out to me that 100 other RB youtube videos would not show.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Cowboys already have a RB like that on their roster in Randle. I could watch

There was nothing in particular that stood out to me that 100 other RB youtube videos would not show.

Hey im one of the few that is still high on Randle.

As far as 1 of a 100 RB's being like Yeldon I don't see many guys that can do what he can at this point.

Some may develop into that but his special traits are finishing runs, Vision, and running between the tackles.

Yeldon can hit the big play but the big play doesn't happen enough in the NFL to warrant that as being my top priority for a RB.

Gurley and Yeldon are the best at finishing runs in this draft. The rest of the guys just don't bring everything with the physicality.