Yep, they're looking to bury us

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
gal_backpage_1102.jpg

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
They're (team, fans, bandwagon mediots) getting as cocky as we were in week 1...and they're setting themselves up for an equally big disappointment. I can't wait to laugh at them when it happens.

Bradshaw just said this was the biggest mismatch since he took his SAT's. Whatever that means.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
well if there was ever a time for all that bs " bulletin board " material to come through this would be it i guess...

JGalt

Reaction score
tomson75;2389668 said:
Bradshaw just said this was the biggest mismatch since he took his SAT's. Whatever that means.

He also said that Jerry should have gotten a real backup QB. I hope B Johnson was watching.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
what makes people think we will be buried if we lose this game?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2389680 said:

In the NFC East, not overall. A loss doesn't ruin our playoff plans.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2389680 said:

We would be pretty much buried as far as winning the division goes IMO.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Sarge;2389691 said:

Yeah. Not buried but hurting badly. People forget the Gints haven't played but one East game, beating the Skins game one. They are going to take some losses in and out of the division. I was counting on a Giant loss but Eli hit that huge 4th down in the Pitt game. Made me ill.

Nav22

Reaction score
Not true. If we lose today, we're 2.5 behind the Giants with 7 games still to play (8 for them).

We still have another game with the Giants. Win that one, and we're 1.5 behind. I don't think a 1.5 game deficit with 6 games to go is safe by any means. If we finish strong after the bye and win the rematch with the Giants, we'll still be in the hunt for the division.

That being said, I'm still looking for the upset today.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Nav22;2389833 said:
Not true. If we lose today, we're 2.5 behind the Giants with 7 games still to play (8 for them).

We still have another game with the Giants. Win that one, and we're 1.5 behind. I don't think a 1.5 game deficit with 6 games to go is safe by any means. If we finish strong after the bye and win the rematch with the Giants, we'll still be in the hunt for the division.

That being said, I'm still looking for the upset today.
:fact:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't say I blame them for feeling that way. Hopefully we blast them here in a bit.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I love it!!! Over confident gnats get owned in NY:D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Giants are hoping that history doesn't repeat itself. Dallas did their part last season to 'bury' New York during the regular season. Now, they hope to return the favor.

However, they would be the first to admit that you don't have to necessary make certain that you kill off your division opponent's playoff chances during the regular season to help win a Super Bowl. It's about burying your rival in the playoffs that ultimately matters.

The Cowboys should treat this game like every other game through the end of the regular season and play good, sound football well enough to win a playoff berth. The time to play great football is during January and February and the Giants would be the first to admit that as an undeniable proof of success.