yes, another Michael Jackson thread

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
but this isn't deep, and is not started to elicit another debate about how guilty he was or not, how necessary or unnecessary his funeral was, none of that

but for the life of me, I can't understand why he went through all that trouble to change his face

he was a nice-looking kid, I think I remember he didn't like his nose because he felt it was too big, but it looked alright to me, and it fit his face

idk, someone may need to explain

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
From what I understand he absolutely loved Dianna Ross. He wanted to look like her. He accomplished that. Then he decided to go further and look like Diana Ross' skeleton.

Honestly, his dad was such a ******* to him growing up that there's no telling the mental abuse that he had to deal with and maybe this was his way of dealing with it. He just basically got rid of the child that he thought his dad hated.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2836146 said:
Honestly, his dad was such a ******* to him growing up that there's no telling the mental abuse that he had to deal with and maybe this was his way of dealing with it. He just basically got rid of the child that he thought his dad hated.

I agree

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2836089 said:
but this isn't deep, and is not started to elicit another debate about how guilty he was or not, how necessary or unnecessary his funeral was, none of that

but for the life of me, I can't understand why he went through all that trouble to change his face

he was a nice-looking kid, I think I remember he didn't like his nose because he felt it was too big, but it looked alright to me, and it fit his face

idk, someone may need to explain

As I recall, he had a skin condition that causes white splotches to appear in various places across the body and face. My understanding is that he lightened his skin in order to make the condition less noticeable.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
People are gonna believe what they want to believe.

But from everything I have heard ..... the man had a bad case of patchy vitiligo ...... and he had skin lightning procedures so that he would be all the same color instead of "calico like".

Seems perfectly reasonable to me ...... and if I had his money and was suffering from that condition I would do the same thing.

Because he was weird its easy for some people to believe he wanted to be either "white" or a "woman".

But like I said ...... people are gonna just believe what they "want" to.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2836158 said:
As I recall, he had a skin condition that causes white splotches to appear in various places across the body and face. My understanding is that he lightened his skin in order to make the condition less noticeable.

zrinkill;2836167 said:
People are gonna believe what they want to believe.

But from everything I have heard ..... the man had a bad case of patchy vitiligo ...... and he had skin lightning procedures so that he would be all the same color instead of "calico like".

Seems perfectly reasonable to me ...... and if I had his money and was suffering from that condition I would do the same thing.

Because he was weird its easy for some people to believe he wanted to be either "white" or a "woman".

But like I said ...... people are gonna just believe what they "want" to.

that makes sense

but the carving up of the face?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2836169 said:
that makes sense

The face and nose are less explainable and more troubling. From what I understand, plastic surgery can become an addiction.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2836169 said:
that makes sense

People in hollywood do it all the time ...... maybe he did it in the 80's before the procedures were perfected like they are now. And spent the rest of his life trying to fix the bad surgeries.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;2836177 said:
People in hollywood do it all the time ...... maybe he did it in the 80's before the procedures were perfected like they are now. And spent the rest of his life trying to fix the bad surgeries.

I think in his case it became something that Scipio said...an addiction.

You can see it with many women who get that "cat women face" thing going on.

In the end I think his nose situation came because he had so many procedures that it wound up losing too much cartilage or something.

Who really knows but I think the addiction thing is the most logical reason and would include that Cajun also brought up a good point of his father screwing him up over the years.

HOWEVER....Swabbie Bobby needs a whooping for starting yet another MJ thread.

Don't worry, you will get yours one late night in a closed off section of a sub or battleship one day.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2836184 said:
HOWEVER....Swabbie Bobby needs a whooping for starting yet another MJ thread.

Don't worry, you will get yours one late night in a closed off section of a sub or battleship one day.

lol it hurts that you can't get to me, don't it?