Defender of the Star
Reaction score
1- Kenny Vacarro-S, Texas
2- Barrett Jones-C, Bama
3-Zavier Gooden-LB, Missouri
4- Travis Kelce- TE, Cincinnati
5- Knile Davis- RB, Arkansas
6- Cornelius Washington-DE, Georgia

It's not the line heavy draft most are hoping for but if I can get starters in the first three rounds I'd be happy. Gooden is quickly becoming my pet cat. Added to Bruce Lee and we would have the most athletic LB corp in the league

RS12

Reaction score
I could easily see this except Jones in the 2nd, think that is a round early. I like Schwenke better.

Woods

Reaction score
RS12;5025994 said:
I could easily see this except Jones in the 2nd, think that is a round early. I like Schwenke better.

Yhea, I'd be fine with the above draft substituting Schwenke for Jones. I wish we could get a DT as well, however.

XxTDxX

Reaction score
Vaccaro: Fine with this pick

Barrett Jones: No. Give me Schwenke, Pugh, Alvin Bailey, and a few others over this guy.

Zavier Gooden: LB before RB or interior D lineman? or even OT? I hope not. Good player but Ide rather not go LB this early

Travis Kelce: way too early to get your 3rd TE. Like the player but has character issues. Give me Michael Williams in round 6 or get some blocking TE's in as UFA's and let them fight it out in training camp

5: Knile Davis. Fine with this pick. Like the player a lot and you are getting good value here in round 5

6: Cornelius Washington Like this pick a lot too.. May be gone by this point though.. Maponga is another guy I like here.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teague31;5025990 said:
1- Kenny Vacarro-S, Texas
2- Barrett Jones-C, Bama
3-Zavier Gooden-LB, Missouri
4- Travis Kelce- TE, Cincinnati
5- Knile Davis- RB, Arkansas
6- Cornelius Washington-DE, Georgia

Vacarro: I don't really like taking Vacarro at $18; however, they might be forced to reach for need. The top 3 or 4 Safeties could be gone by #47.

B. Jones: Wait for him in the 3rd. The Lisfranc injury/surgery has the possibility of being a long-term problem. I would prefer Schwenke or Khalad Homes at Center. I prefer many other players at OG or OT that I expect to be available at this pick.

Zavier Gooden: I like the player; however, I think that there will be some equal or better players available at higher value positions.

Travis Kelce: With Witten and Hanna on the roster, the Cowboys just need a dominant blocking type TE for 2013. Use this pick on a player like OT Brennen Williams.

Knile Davis: Worth a shot in the 5th. Excellent athletic ability if he can stay healthy.

Cornelius Washington: I don't see him being available this late. I really like this player as a Strong-Side DE in Kiffin's system.