Yes, we are playing 3 games in 11 days..

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
..but the Broncos are playing 3 games in 12 days.. I keep hearing that whole 3 games in 11 days thing, and yes, it is really tough.. but come on, Denver isnt that much better off.. as a matter of fact, I would argue we are even as far as these things go because Denver has to travel, which takes some time away from the team as far as game planning and preparation goes..

oh, and I want Tatum Bell to play as well.. I just dont want any excuses.. two great teams, head to head.. let's see where we are at.. I cant wait! I like us to win in a defensive game: 17-13

Novacek84

Reaction score
The flip side... If we can win this game, then we get 10 days off with the NYG up next... Well rested for us... Who knows how this season could turn out. Maybe a lot more than any of us thought. Gotta win this one though. Even so, 7-4 ain't terrible and I don't see the NYG winning at SEA this week. So at worst we stay tied.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
We are already 1-0 in that stretch.....

Denver player 3 hours after us on Sunday - and have a travel day. We had the bye week to prepare for these TWO teams WE FACED....... Hence mousetrap. We spent I guarantee a good amount of time game planning for Denver in Bye week. We have 10 days to deal with Giants...... after we beat Denver!

2-0 Start to second half of season.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Nors said:
We are already 1-0 in that stretch.....

Denver player 3 hours after us on Sunday - and have a travel day. We had the bye week to prepare for these TWO teams WE FACED....... Hence mousetrap. We spent I guarantee a good amount of time game planning for Denver in Bye week. We have 10 days to deal with Giants...... after we beat Denver!

2-0 Start to second half of season.
We are 2-0 into the stretch...or am I missing something?
Philly Monday night 21-20
Detriot Sunday 20-7
Denver Thursday TBD

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
you are correct,

Nors prolly just mistyped, when he said 1-0

We have 10 days off before we travel to the meadowlands.

This years schedule was the best i have ever seen!

we had 15 days before one of our toughest road games - Philly mon night
we have 10 before THE hardest road game of the year - Giants sunday after next

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
My bad -

we are already 2-0 into that stretch

Lets make it 3-0 and load up for Giant.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Nors, that's a great point. Yeah, it's a short week, but it's a short week for Denver too. They played later than us on Sunday, and they have to travel. Also throw out there that the Cowboys' veterans are used to this week. There's been enough turnover that I don't know that it matters anymore, but during the old days this was always a big advantage.

If Dallas goes 2-0 over the next two weeks and gets to 9-3 with the tie breaker over NY, this team is probably Superbowl bound. We'll see.