superpunk

Reaction score
We took the field without our heart.

He could have made the difference.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
absolutley.

this romo guy smiles way too much, isnt clutch, isnt serious, never wins games, takes vacations, loves the spotlight, never ever throws the ball to owens enough, stares at witten too much.

We definitely need matt moore.

oh and he wears his hat backwards. So screw him.

superpunk

Reaction score
theebs;2473114 said:
absolutley.

this romo guy smiles way too much, isnt clutch, isnt serious, never wins games, takes vacations, loves the spotlight, never ever throws the ball to owens enough, stares at witten too much.

We definitely need matt moore.

He was the Fyoo-chuh.

oh and he wears his hat backwards. So screw him.

Blasphemy.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Wish he could see over the line. Wish he had a stronger arm to stretch the field. I wish he would win in December.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
GoinForSix;2473134 said:
Wish he could see over the line. Wish he had a stronger arm to stretch the field. I wish he would win in December.

thanks.

I forgot, he is too short and has no arm strength.

What we need is daunte caulpepper, he has a serious case of the TALLZ and of the Arm strengths.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
superpunk displayz incrediblz stupidity.

The game was lost when we didn't call up Amendolaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
theebs;2473138 said:
thanks.

What we need is daunte caulpepper, he has a serious case of the TALLZ and of the Arm strengths.

When you watch the film from yesterday, look at how many times your favorite player was open - and the ball was forced to Witten.

Our biggest player, came up very small when it mattered yesterday. And this is the 3rd straight season, we've watched it go down - just. like. this.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
GoinForSix;2473148 said:
When you watch the film from yesterday, look at how many times your favorite player was open - and the ball was forced to Witten.

Our biggest player, came up very small when it mattered yesterday. And this is the 3rd straight season, we've watched it go down - just. like. this.

I guess it is time for another sit down with Deion then.

superpunk

Reaction score
theebs;2473138 said:
thanks.

If we could tear him away from his vineyard in Washington State then maybe this guy would throw the ball to Terrell Owens, which obviously means victory because TO never gives up on routes or fails to make plays on the ball, he is too much of a specimen.

10-12-2006.ns_12Bledsoe2.GGL20BALR.1.jpg

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I thought yesterday's game was lost on December 7th, 2008.

Thanks for clearing that up though, man I was lost! :rolleyes: