Yikes... Orson Charles puts up 35 reps

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
TE Orson Charles put up 35 bench press reps today. That's good enough to place him in 2nd to all of the OTs at the combine.

Also of note amongst the TEs were:

Dwayne Allen - 27
Coby Fleener - 27
Michael Egnew - 21
LaDarius Green - 16

http://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/combine2012TE.php

RS12

Reaction score
realtick;4428532 said:
TE Orson Charles put up 35 bench press reps today. That's good enough to place him in 2nd to all of the OTs at the combine.

Also of note amongst the TEs were:

Dwayne Allen - 27
Coby Fleener - 27
Michael Egnew - 21
LaDarius Green - 16

http://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/combine2012TE.php

First three out did alot of the O Lineman.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
My pet cat I am afraid is going to fall right into the Giants lap. I would still like Green in the 3rd round.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Kelechi Osemele did nothing to hurt his sky rocketing stock

6'6" | 333 | 32 reps | 35 7/8 arms

My 2nd favorite OG prospect and I'm worried if we miss on DeCastro he may not be there when we pick in the 2nd.

My 4th rated OG prospect was average and probably kept his late 2nd early 3rd round grade steady.

Amini Silatolu | 6'4" | 311 | 28 reps | 33 arms

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
SDogo;4428619 said:
Kelechi Osemele did nothing to hurt his sky rocketing stock

6'6" | 333 | 32 reps | 35 7/8 arms

My 2nd favorite OG prospect and I'm worried if we miss on DeCastro he may not be there when we pick in the 2nd.

My 4th rated OG prospect was average and probably kept his late 2nd early 3rd round grade steady.

Amini Silatolu | 6'4" | 311 | 28 reps | 33 arms

For some reason I can see the Cowboys being interested in Osemele.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Muhast;4428578 said:
Orson is a monster. all around good athlete

Strangely enough, Orson reminds me of two guys on the same team, Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
realtick;4428630 said:
For some reason I can see the Cowboys being interested in Osemele.

Me neither honestly, seems to be more from the "old" regime type player.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
SDogo;4428633 said:
Me neither honestly, seems to be more from the "old" regime type player.

Lol, you misread me SDogo, I'm saying I CAN see them being interested in Osemele. But you may be right about the regime change/preference now.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
realtick;4428631 said:
Strangely enough, Orson reminds me of two guys on the same team, Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker.

That sounds like a pretty accurate comparison.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
If the Cowboys could sign Carl Nicks and draft Kelechi Osemele in round 2, I'd be extremely excited. Smith, Nicks, and Osemele would be game changers, and all three players are straight up freaks. Those three players are the perfect answer to blocking the NFC East's length, athleticism, strength, and power.

Tyron Smith is 6-5, 307 (36 3/8 inch arms) pounds of metallic blue-silver kryptonite. I think drafting Osemele in round 2 would be getting some serious kryptonite and getting some serious value. Dallas needs all the kryptonite that it can get in that offensive line, especially in the NFC.

I worry about Osemele not being at 45, too.

I like Kelechi Osemele and Josh Norman so much that I'd really like to have two second round picks.

VACowboy

Reaction score
There are some really beastly dudes at OG in this draft. Cordy Glenn threw it up 31 times with those hoses of his.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I think why we have not heard the boys interested in Nicks and not that interested in Glenn is that they are of the old Hudson Houck school of huge and hulking. They probably do not want anyone inside that weighs much over 315 and at tackle maybe 325.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I hope stereotypes aside, that the Cowbos favor both size with mobility. And not just of the shuffle step variety.