You can Have Derek Jeter's Trump Tower Penthouse Condo...for $20 Million

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Excepting the view (which is spectacular) that's a pretty average-looking place.

Not nearly the features or appeal you'd expect from a $20 million dwelling.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Danny White;3812702 said:
Excepting the view (which is spectacular) that's a pretty average-looking place.

Not nearly the features or appeal you'd expect from a $20 million dwelling.

Exactly...that kitchen sucks.

I wouldn't want that place...even if I could afford it.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3812717 said:
Exactly...that kitchen sucks.

I wouldn't want that place...even if I could afford it.

I have better things to spend my $20 million on. :p:

MC KAos

Reaction score
two things

1) i wonder how much that place would be going for if it wasnt attached to derek jeter or anyone famous, 10 million maybe?

2)i hope not to sound insensitive, but i would be kind of scared living in a place like that after 9/11, i dont think i would be able to live in peace without looking around, doesnt help that im scared of heights either. every time ive visited my mom in new york and we have gone to the empire state building (my wife loves it) i always get paranoid

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
MC KAos;3813848 said:
two things

1) i wonder how much that place would be going for if it wasnt attached to derek jeter or anyone famous, 10 million maybe?

2)i hope not to sound insensitive, but i would be kind of scared living in a place like that after 9/11, i dont think i would be able to live in peace without looking around, doesnt help that im scared of heights either. every time ive visited my mom in new york and we have gone to the empire state building (my wife loves it) i always get paranoid

1) My guess would be somewhere around $10M, possibly less. It definitely has a premium attached to it for the name, but for those saying it's not worth $20M -- you have no idea what materials the flooring is, the stone on the walls, etc.

But I'm sure you could find comparable digs in NYC for much less.

2) Not insensitive at all...very real feelings concerning 9/11 and rightfully so.

3) I'm not sure if the bed in the master suite comes with the place...but the mattress would have to go :laugh1:

jimmy40

Reaction score
I can't even imagine having to get into an elevator to get to my house and when I look out my windows, I want to see trees and grass not other people's windows.