You cant be soft in the playoffs

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Watching this niners packers game showed the glaring softness of our team. If we ever hope to compete in the playoffs we need to be a gritty team and have actual linebackers and players that want to be physical. Softness can help you beat bad teams but that attitude is cancer for the playoffs.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
we are soft. not just physically. but we are soft mentally. this is a very weak minded team. CD was pouting on the sideline in the beginning of the game!!!! seriously. get your arse up and show some fight. the coach had to come and talk to him. you are freaking leader on this team, then show how you fight. he didn't. he folded.

Parsons had 1 tackle. one assist. in the most important game of the year. this is a guy people talk about paying 30M per year!!! why? so he disappears?

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't like to question the players mentality. I have no idea what goes through their heads.

I just think they are overrated because they play for the Dallas Cowboys. Their DL is weak. Period. I think the players try hard. They just aren't good enough. The LBs had no idea what they are doing so they play without confidence.

The softness is in the style of play. DBs playing 10 yards off the ball on 3rd and 5 or 6 is coaching. I think if Quinn asks them to be aggressive they can play that way. He asks them to play soft and that's what ewe see.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I don't like to question the players mentality. I have no idea what goes through their heads.

I just think they are overrated because they play for the Dallas Cowboys. Their DL is weak. Period. I think the players try hard. They just aren't good enough. The LBs had no idea what they are doing so they play without confidence.

The softness is in the style of play. DBs playing 10 yards off the ball on 3rd and 5 or 6 is coaching. I think if Quinn asks them to be aggressive they can play that way. He asks them to play soft and that's what ewe see.
Soft culture=soft players
Garbage in= garbage out

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
These playoff teams dialed up the intensity 5 levels, Dallas lowered their level 10x. Thought G.Bay would lay down.

Who sends quiet signals that lower intensity? Coach, Qb, def leaders? Media calling them 10 point favs

Id say combination of all of above
Rough watching how much intensity is in the GB/SF game and thinking back to our Boys lethargic opening, and as usual, the give up once they lose the lead. Dak finally found it in 4th quarter. Dudes like Fergy asking, "where you been bro?!"

sbark

Reaction score
Rough watching how much intensity is in the GB/SF game and thinking back to our Boys lethargic opening, and as usual, the give up once they lose the lead. Dak finally found it in 4th quarter. Dudes like Fergy asking, "where you been bro?!"

They tackled with reckless abandon, and yet played smart, efficient as a team.
Thinking what game during season cowboys exhibited... detroit, philly, miami????? Maybe in part

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just put this in another thread. The Cowboys this year:

marshmallows-crop-54c6178949fc41258ba4cc11c7a9d635.jpg

lostar2009

Reaction score
A strong defense and a good running game creates a strong team. If you missing one your out.