You Could Feel It

ejthedj

Reaction score
I had a bad feeling about this game. I mean, it was Eagles week and my blood wasn't boiling the whole time. Everyone was fretting over the D/Detroit, but not looking ahead. In fact, the media, fans, the whole team seemed to lack focus this week, in their comments (TO going off, people talking about other games). And nobody seemed pumped, even on this board there was so much less eagles bashing.

I think this loss was totally predictable. I even knew the D would come out strong, so I hoped maybe they would eek out a win. But a hated division opponent? Who had nothing to lose and pride to gain?
And nobody is spewing hate at them, only at Keyshawn, Pats, Detroit, etc.

You could feel the loss coming. We drank the kool-aid, with even Romo thinking about getting Engaged in the MIDDLE OF THE PLAYOFF RUN!?!

SO, the good news is...the D gained a little confidence, and the whole team was served a mighty wake-up call.

So was this board... can we start focusing on Carolina now so maybe we can hold onto home field? Time to refocus for the playoff run. It's weird to have almost everything wrapped up so early. Thank You, Eagles, for reminding us that in the NFL, any given Sunday. It's why so much of the game depends on heart, emotion, trusting your teammates, and passion. And that's why we lost LAST Sunday. Time to move forward...