You fans going to FedEx Field be careful

Clay_Allison

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
Anyone who goes to a Cowboys game in a visiting stadium wearing anything that associates them with the Cowboys is either an idiot or clearly has never been to a game in Veterans Stadium.

In Philly, it's routine to pour beer on Cowboys fans, get in fights with them, corner them in the walkways and humiliate them with their girlfriends, etc. It was even worse when we were beating them regularly.

My buddy and I went to every Cowboys game in Philly for a 6 year span, and we never even wore a Cowboys cap, and never applauded a play by the Cowboys even...we held our glee in check (only once when we were sitting in an entire section of blue did we cheer). I've seen knocked out men passed down through the stands like a mosh party, only to be thrown over the shoulder of a burly security guard in yellow and carried out. Once I was leaving the stadium after a Cowboys win and was chagrinned to see a young kid and his girlfriend in Cowboys jerseys and hats, cornered against a wall and being humiliated.....

The first time I was ever in Philly for a game, I was in the concession line while 2-3 guys behind me were smoking dope, totally wasted and the air filled with pot, and less than 15' away two policemen were standing, laughing....

I'm a die hard fan, but I ain't stupid. However, the two times I went to Washington, no problems.

This is why I don't go to football games, nor to philidelphia.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen those guys? I saw a picture of them a year or two ago and the biggest one is maybe 5'9 150. I know Brainpaint had a picture with some captions not fit for this website.
Yep the Dead Tree Crew is nothing to worry about. A bunch of little kids that like to talk trash.

You couldn't pay me to go to a game in Philly wearing Cowboys gear.

k19

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Thanks Nors, I wish you could make it down for the game.

We'll have fun.

BTW, it's funny to think of "Internet Thugs" ... kind of an oxymoron. :D

:D

1861domestic.jpg

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
From what I hear, Philly is a bad place to go, for a game anyhow. Been there lots of times for work.

Of course all of this is NOTHING...lol...compared to Soccer in Europe. I think I read a few months ago that some stadiums in Europe are banning alcohol, and allowing pot. Just to mellow the fans out and keep deaths to a minimum.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A few posts have been removed from this thread.
Please keep the religious topics off the main forum.

Thanks

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Danny White said:
No one deserves to be beaten up like that. However, I also go to the Skins/Eagles every year here in D.C. and some of the Eagles fans (not all of them, mind you) can be really bad. They start things in the stands all the time. And since the Eagles have owned the Commanders over the past 3 years or so, and the games have gotten quickly out of hand, the Skins fans have a low tolerance for their crap.
I agree. The last time I was in Texas Stadium for an Cowboys-Eagles game the Eagles fans were terrible. The fans in Dallas are the most mild-mannered, polite people that I've ever witnessed at a football stadium (to their detriment, in fact). I'm really surprised about how the fans in Dallas are able to put up with such belligerent behavior.

skinsfan44

Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
I would advise all cowboy fans attending the game to just be cautious. there is agroup of young punks who call themselves the dead tree crew "DTC", a bunch of middle class kids who think they are hardcore gangstas. they tend to boast about their tauntings and assaults on visiting fans, primarily cowboy and eagle fans. I read last year on the extreme fan board after the eagles game that a drunk eagles fan was gloating after the game and that the DTC jumped him pretty bad as they described it.

Overall, I have never had a problem at fed-ex field with their fans, although I do always have sense of unease when leaving the game considering all the drunk pissed off skins fans fretting over another cowboy buttwhipping. :D

Hi, everyone.

I am not here as a troll, but just want to set the facts straight.

As a member of extremeskins and a member of the DTC (Dead Tree Crew) we are a large group of Skins fans that tailgate together by a big dead tree in the green stadium parking lot.

We are not all "a bunch of middle class kids."

We have members from their early 20's to their 40's (like myself who is 44) and we go to the games to have a good time.

Some members get a little carryed away in their fandom, but no one goes around picking fights with opposing fans. We might jump in your face, harass you a little, call y'all cowboys, cowboys ect, ect, but it is all in good fun.

Now, we have had opposing fans come by and start sh!t with us, and we will not back down from that. That is when it gets crazy.

On extremeskins, it was cowboy fans that said they were going to take over FedEx Field. When we hear talk about that, that just pi$$es us off.

You can understand that.

If y'all come to the game to enjoy yourself and not start trouble, you won't have any problems. For the most part, I/we have respect for cowboy fans, not like eagle fans. I have always, for the most part, got along with cowboy fans. I can't say that about eagle fans.

I can say that WE BOTH don't like them for all the sh!t they do.

So, if you are coming to FedEx on Monday night, act like a human, not a eagles fan. :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
skinsfan44 said:
Hi, everyone.

I am not here as a troll, but just want to set the facts straight.

As a member of extremeskins and a member of the DTC (Dead Tree Crew) we are a large group of Skins fans that tailgate together by a big dead tree in the green stadium parking lot.

We are not all "a bunch of middle class kids."

We have members from their early 20's to their 40's (like myself who is 44) and we go to the games to have a good time.

Some members get a little carryed away in their fandom, but no one goes around picking fights with opposing fans. We might jump in your face, harass you a little, call y'all cowboys, cowboys ect, ect, but it is all in good fun.

Now, we have had opposing fans come by and start sh!t with us, and we will not back down from that. That is when it gets crazy.

On extremeskins, it was cowboy fans that said they were going to take over FedEx Field. When we hear talk about that, that just pi$$es us off.

You can understand that.

If y'all come to the game to enjoy yourself and not start trouble, you won't have any problems. For the most part, I/we have respect for cowboy fans, not like eagle fans. I have always, for the most part, got along with cowboy fans. I can't say that about eagle fans.

I can say that WE BOTH don't like them for all the sh!t they do.

So, if you are coming to FedEx on Monday night, act like a human, not a eagles fan. :D

Thanks for posting Skinsfan44. I appreciate your level-headedness.

I've been reading a lot of posts over on Extremeskins on this issue and while I'm convinced that most of you are good guys who want to root on your team and not rough anyone up, it's also clear that a vocal minority is intent on showing how tough they are.

Everytime Thito posts, it's clear he's just looking for an excuse to get into trouble with a Cowboys fan. Even when he's claiming he's "misunderstood" and "not a gangsta" his posts are filled with veiled threats.

Hope you have a good time at your tailgate and at the game Skinsfan. We'll have a good time too and keep to ourselves.

I'm sure this whole thing has just gotten blown out of proportion... but in a way it makes the rivalry even more fun.

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Thanks for posting Skinsfan44. I appreciate your level-headedness..

Maybe you two fellas can get together and bury the hatchet??

Ohhh, wait... lemme rephrase that!!

:p

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
I went to the Cowboys vs. Saints game in New Orleans last year. I was wearing all of my Cowboys stuff and had no trouble. The funny part is that some girl that was a Saints fan bought me a beer so that I could cry in it after the Cowboys loss.

In Philly, they pour beer on you. In New Orleans, they buy you one.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
I went to the Cowboys vs. Saints game in New Orleans last year. I was wearing all of my Cowboys stuff and had no trouble. The funny part is that some girl that was a Saints fan bought me a beer so that I could cry in it after the Cowboys loss.

In Philly, they pour beer on you. In New Orleans, they buy you one.
Post of the day.