You know what's getting really old?

Spectre

Reaction score
All the threads/posts every week that mock all of the members for their disappointments and gripes after a game... especially after a loss like this one.

I haven't complained tonight but if a loos like this doesn't upset you then you must not love your team. And if you don't vent about mistakes and problems, then you're not really a fan.

It's obvious if you're here after a loss like this, it's so you can act high and mighty and call out those who are ticked off. Just don't come here if you're that bothered by it when you know that's what you're likely to find.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Spectre;2293038 said:
All the threads/posts every week that mock all of the members for their disappointments and gripes after a game... especially after a loss like this one.

I haven't complained tonight but if a loos like this doesn't upset you then you must not love your team. And if you don't vent about mistakes and problems, then you're not really a fan.

Read some of these stupid *** threads those are the ones that get mocked

Spectre

Reaction score
I agree there are some ridiculous "ledge-jumpers". But it seems the same people every week live for acting all cool and carefree after a win or loss. It does nothing but annoy fans who feel a vested interest.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Spectre;2293089 said:
I agree there are some ridiculous "ledge-jumpers". But it seems the same people every week live for acting all cool and carefree after a win or loss. It does nothing but annoy fans who feel a vested interest.

I dont see anyone acting like it is fine we lost, I do see some saying its not the end of the world, I see some saying the season isnt over. But I mean seriously look at some of these threads

Dallas should be 2-2
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129852

Romo sucks
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129800

Not to mention the Newman sucks threads that were merged into the general all things defense sucks thread

Spectre

Reaction score
lol

Romo sucks.

lol

However, Newman DID suck today.
What was up with that?
He's never a liability.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Spectre;2293258 said:
lol

Romo sucks.

lol

However, Newman DID suck today.
What was up with that?
He's never a liability.

Yes Newman had a really bad game, Now tell me if these posts are a legit complaint or stupidity
I was leary of giving him big money. Today, he absolutely stunk. He slips, he bit on a move for a long pass, he can't cover his man in the slot, he can't even tackle the QB for an easy sack. He has done nothing 4 games into the season.

When will he make a play? He just isn't a playmaker. Average at best.
You're looking at the weak link. Absolutely was the worst player on defense today. He should have been benched. I'm tired of hearing people make injury excuses for him. He is not injured. He stinks!!!
Tnew has always been OVERRATED!!

ANd let's put Henry on Moss....what a great idea!

We have NO pass rushers outside of Ware.

Shall I keep going????

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I stand by my criticism of Newman. He hasn't been playing well for a long time and today was the icing on the cake.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Spectre;2293038 said:

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'm pissed, you should be too fellow Cowboys fans... Realize this is the last Foreskins game in Iconic Texas stadium and they laid an egg!!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
This game wasn't as close as it looked-we got 2 TDs b/c Skins penalties on 3rd downs continued the drives. Otherwise, they outplayed us every facet of the game.

It's only week 4, we'll be FINE.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I agree to a point, but it IS not the end of the world. Who here really thought we would win out the season and be 19-0?

We had a tough outing against a DIVISION team. Does anyone else here remember all those games in the 80's between Commanders and the Cowboys when one team would on top and the other be almost winless and yet the underdog would win or atleast make the other team go home crying?

The loss is what it is. The question now is do we mope around for the next 13 weeks, or do we take something from this game and get better.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Boysboy;2293530 said:
This game wasn't as close as it looked-we got 2 TDs b/c Skins penalties on 3rd downs continued the drives. Otherwise, they outplayed us every facet of the game.

It's only week 4, we'll be FINE.

I have to agree, we hav been through this before.

ologan

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2293485 said:
I'm pissed, you should be too fellow Cowboys fans... Realize this is the last Foreskins game in Iconic Texas stadium and they laid an egg!!!

Well,I predict we'll beat them the next time we play them in Texas Stadium!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Spectre;2293038 said:

It's obvious if you're here after a loss like this, it's so you can act high and mighty and call out those who are ticked off. Just don't come here if you're that bothered by it when you know that's what you're likely to find.

I agree 100%

We are all fans and deserve to complain about whatever We want. I get heated during the games, and so do all my fellow friends I watch the games with. That's how We are. If you are all calm and collect during and after a tough loss you have problems IMo, but You dont see me saying crap to you guys. I mean crazy statements are one thing, but if you can't even complain without getting blasted then there is a problem. No wonder texas Stadium is not even a good home field advantage. Most of our Fans are soft, just like wade and Stewert.

yea I said it...