YOU MAKE THE CALL: BP Press Conference

Big D

Reaction score
OK we all know that BP is going to be bombarded with the obvious TO questions.

-Were you on board?
-Do you think he'll be a problem?

Etc...

Im sure he'll get more than enough of these types, questions to which the answers don't really matter.

So you play the 'hack' role. What questions do you want answered?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Big D said:
OK we all know that BP is going to be bombarded with the obvious TO questions.

-Were you on board?
-Do you think he'll be a problem?

Etc...

Im sure he'll get more than enough of these types, questions to which the answers don't really matter.

So you play the 'hack' role. What questions do you want answered?

Who are you betting on for the Kentucky Derby Sat.? Other than that there is not answer he can give about TO that will satisfy those who did not want TO here to begin with (I'm one) When you get right down to it the only person who can change my view on TO is TO. As for draft picks Jones stated they followed their board and took the player they felt were the BPA and while some may disagree these were the BPA that is an opinion not a fact.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Wheres the Offensive line help we needed? How you gunna open holes for Jones and keep Bledsoe standing up for more then 3 seconds? What do you know about Fabini and Kosier that we dont know, how can you bank on these guys to spur your offensive line????

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Bill, is this your last season? That will be the question the hacks ask.

If I could ask any question to Bill Parcells, I would ask him the one thing he would change if he had to do it all over again and why?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
first words out of parcells' mouth: "FIRE AWAY, GUYS."

MiStar

Reaction score
I want to hear him talk about his expectations for the rookies, the running game, and pass protection. Perhaps most importanly, I want to hear about the health of the team (Berialt, Burnett, Flozell, etc.)

Big D

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
Wheres the Offensive line help we needed? How you gunna open holes for Jones and keep Bledsoe standing up for more then 3 seconds? What do you know about Fabini and Kosier that we dont know, how can you bank on these guys to spur your offensive line????

That's what I'm talkin about right there!

I think it's meaningless to ask about TO at all. Obviously he's on board with it and doesn't think there will be a problem, at least one that he's not prepared to handle.

Everything that I saw as a problem has been addressed except for the O-line.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:

And if he said he has confidence in Fabini and Kosier as well as some of the current players on the roster would that be good enough for you and or the media? Chances are no and for the media they would still write what they want. Bill is going to be judged by wins and loses when he walks away from the game just like any other coach.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Big D said:
That's what I'm talkin about right there!

I think it's meaningless to ask about TO at all. Obviously he's on board with it and doesn't think there will be a problem, at least one that he's not prepared to handle.

Everything that I saw as a problem has been addressed except for the O-line.

What do you want him to say about it? Dallas went out brought in 2 FA for the O-line so in a manner of speaking he did address the O-line it may not be what you or others may have done but he did addressed it. For him to stand up there and listen to members in the media say what they would have done is meaningless

Big D

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
What do you want him to say about it? Dallas went out brought in 2 FA for the O-line so in a manner of speaking he did address the O-line it may not be what you or others may have done but he did addressed it. For him to stand up there and listen to members in the media say what they would have done is meaningless

I agree and thats my point with this thread. I'm a believer in keeping things on a 'need to know' basis. Apparrently BP is too and that's what has got the medias and quite a few fans panties ruffled.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Big D said:
I agree and thats my point with this thread. I'm a believer in keeping things on a 'need to know' basis. Apparrently BP is too and that's what has got the medias and quite a few fans panties ruffled.

Exactly. Also for those who have made up their minds about certain moves the Cowboys have made this off-season I doubt Bill is going to say anything that is all of a sudden change their minds.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheSport78 said:
first words out of parcells' mouth: "FIRE AWAY, GUYS."
Actually I want to hear "I'll answer anything except questions about TO. Now, fire away guys!!!" :lmao:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Going into our 2nd season in the 3/4 D.....do you feel the young players have adjusted and are far enough along to implement the complete 3/4 package?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Question: "Coach, now that you've added Green to special teams, what kind of juice are you expecting out of him?"

Parcells: "Well, if he does exactly what I tell him, he's like O.J., 'Good for ya'. If he doesn't and stinks it up, he's like prune juice. Which is exactly what I need after that constipated question of yours. Next."