You think she was fired???

k19

Reaction score
too funny. A slobbering drunk talking about cheap women, how ironic

cowboys4life

Reaction score
wow...i wonder if thats why the company i work for wont allow for drinks at company functions...haha no wait what company functions LOL

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
That was like a Seinfeld episode.

She was probably telling the truth. That boss had a smarmy side to him.

I'm sure he offered her "a deal" to keep her job.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
This is like those dozens of emails Winicki and trick have sent me about Reality. :eek: ;)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
This is like those dozens of emails Winicki and trick have sent me about Reality. :eek: ;)

Thats funny... I actually had a male employee send me an email by accident where they were diss'ing me as their boss. He thought he only sent it to the male employees in the department I managed. They suggested they were going to start a rumor to get me dismissed for sexual harrassment and asked if anyone else wanted a piece of the action. This was all because I wrote him up for being 30 min late from lunch for the 3rd time that month. Needless to say, I printed out the email, took it to the legal department and dismissed the male employee. Then I called a meeting with the others listed on the email and asked if they wanted a piece of the action that he got... I had no takers...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Princess said:
Thats funny... I actually had a male employee send me an email by accident where they were diss'ing me as their boss. He thought he only sent it to the male employees in the department I managed. They suggested they were going to start a rumor to get me dismissed for sexual harrassment and asked if anyone else wanted a piece of the action. This was all because I wrote him up for being 30 min late from lunch for the 3rd time that month. Needless to say, I printed out the email, took it to the legal department and dismissed the male employee. Then I called a meeting with the others listed on the email and asked if they wanted a piece of the action that he got... I had no takers...

You know princess... this brings a LOT of things to light about you...

NOW I know why you wanted to play "Princess Boss and the Sexually Harrassed Male Employee" that time... I'll never forget you screaming "YOU'RE FIRED" at a ummm... "certain moment"...

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Princess said:

I want a piece of the action.