You think Tom Brady was focused for Denver...

ologan

Reaction score
....Wait and see how focused he gets if the Patriots and the Giants make the SB!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Are you a Patriots fan ?

Shouldn't he focus on next week first ?

I think he is focused on next week against the Ravens. Next week he might worry about the Giants or 49ers.

Woods

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4381680 said:
Are you a Patriots fan ?

Shouldn't he focus on next week first ?

I think he is focused on next week against the Ravens. Next week he might worry about the Giants or 49ers.

Ravens better hope that good Flacco shows up vs the Pats.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Woods;4381737 said:
Ravens better hope that good Flacco shows up vs the Pats.

I don't like either team. But the Ravens should run well enough to open it up against the Pats.

sago1

Reaction score
Actually I was rooting for the Saints, but that didn't work out. Also rooting for the Packers (who I really don't like) but the much more hated Giants beat them. Don't care about Houston nor Baltimore so who cares. Happily was rooting for the Pats, who really nailed it against the Broncos. Definitely think Brady was super hyped about that game and he should be; Broncos & Tebow getting all the talk and Brady, with 3 SB rings) not even mentioned. Well he reminded the Broncos and rest of football that he is indeed very much focused.

Believe Giants probably beat the 49ers; don't like either team but hate Giants more. In Pats vs Baltimore, don't like Baltimore so will root for Pats. Have no problem with Brady so my dislike of his HC isn't a factor; besides Belicheat is darn good coach. As for those who say he shouldn't be rated as top HC until he wins SB w/o Brady. Well, in that case Knox of Steelers & what's his name with 49ers also not very good HC cause each had same QB to win all 4 SBs.

visionary

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4381748 said:
I don't like either team. But the Ravens should run well enough to open it up against the Pats.

the broncos are a much better running team than the ravens and they did what exactly against the pats?

yeah

bellicheat is truly a great defensive mind

i am picking the pats to win it all this year (i hate the pats but hate the other 3 teams more)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ologan;4381673 said:
....Wait and see how focused he gets if the Patriots and the Giants make the SB!

IF IT HAPPENS...

I see the Giants going into SB vs Pats VERY confident. Not in a bad way. But in a way that they went to GB.

I hate to say it - Giants are gonna pull this thing off.

Giants D will crush San Fran and Smith.

FootballFan1

Reaction score
Well, as a Pat's fan I am surprised we are where we are with our defense.

The game with Denver, it was like the Pats didn't even exist -- the hype with Tebow. Whatever, at least that nonsense will stop for a while. Maybe it will start all over again next year, but I hope not. I'm sorry, Tebow is no HOF QB, and never will be. I will go to the bank on that one.

As for the Pats this past game with Denver, they said OK we are putting up a run defense, and try to throw on us. And even with our lousy defense, it worked out pretty good. That will not happen with the Ravens, it is going to be one tough game, the kind of team that gives the Pats trouble. Should be an interesting game to watch. If Brady is not pressured too much, I think we have a good shot at it. That IS the key to the game.

If, and I say if, we meet up with the Giants in the SB, I think Brady will be going in with a much different mindset, and for sure we will be the underdog. In 2007, nobody could beat us - well, how did that work out? Same with GB this year, well, how did that work out?

But the San Fran vs. Giants game should be a good one. I kind of discounted the Niners, but that was one amazing win against the Saints. I didn't give them a chance in that game, so much for that thought.

And let the games begin ----

ologan

Reaction score
REDVOLUTION;4381877 said:
IF IT HAPPENS...

I see the Giants going into SB vs Pats VERY confident. Not in a bad way. But in a way that they went to GB.

I hate to say it - Giants are gonna pull this thing off.

Giants D will crush San Fran and Smith.

Thanks! That's the KEY WORD.....IF!!!! That's assuming that he's totally focused on this weeks game,and beats the Ravens. But IF the Patriots AND the Giants make the SB,I think he remembers their previous SB meeting. That's all I meant, Foreskins and Turds....errr,I mean Skins and terps.

To the one who asked,No,I'm not a Patriots fan.

FootballFan1

Reaction score
ologan;4381968 said:
Thanks! That's the KEY WORD.....IF!!!! That's assuming that he's totally focused on this weeks game,and beats the Ravens. But IF the Patriots AND the Giants make the SB,I think he remembers their previous SB meeting. That's all I meant, Foreskins and Turds....errr,I mean Skins and terps.

I think a fan of football is quite good enough. Any SB, we want to see a good game.

That game between the Saints and Niners was off the wall great. My wife was even sitting on the edge of her seat - a so,so football fan unless it is the Pats. WOW, that was some game.

If your team is not in it, you still want to see a good game. And to the person that wanted a defensive battle, no - everyone wants to see a shoot-out, a fun game to watch. No matter who is playing.

So, if my Pats are not there (and how can they be, still trying to figure out how they are still in the hunt), then from my perspective kind of cool to see the Niners win.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ologan;4381968 said:

Remembering or not remembering. I see no way that the Pats beat the Giants.

Brady wont be able to win it all by himself. He will need to in order to beat them and it wont happen.

DFWJC

Reaction score
REDVOLUTION;4382217 said:
Remembering or not remembering. I see no way that the Pats beat the Giants.

Brady wont be able to win it all by himself. He will need to in order to beat them and it wont happen.
As we saw yesterday, having a front four like they have really frees up the secondary. They were dropping 6-7 guys all day.

Rogah

Reaction score
If I'm a fan of the AFCCG winner, I would be rooting pretty hard for SF to beat the Giants later that day (although if the Pats win, some Pats fans may be interested in playing the Giants for revenge - those people should be careful what they wish for).

If I'm a fan of the NFCCG winner, I would be rooting pretty hard for the Ravens to beat the Pats (and yes I know that statement doesn't make sense given the chronological order of games this Sunday, but you hopefully get my point).