You think we're in BAD shape?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Packers - after starting 2-0, they've dropped their last 2 with Aaron Rodgers coming back down to earth

Eagles - they lost to a KYLE ORTON Bears team

Giants - Burress got suspended for a game

Vikings - 1-3...weren't they supposed to be Super Bowl contenders?

Saints - 2-2...probably the biggest underachievers in this league

Bucs - they may be 3-1, but have you seen their TO-prone QB?

Cards - after starting 2-0, they've looked AWFUL in their last 2

Broncos - got waxed by the lowly Chiefs...guess their luck finally ran out

Pats - at least TO doesn't take plays off like Moss

Hey...Newman's sucking, TO's pouting, Garrett's schizophrenic, Wade's a goody-too-shoes, our D is soft, Proctor sucks wind, etc, etc. Less not forget we just finished a VERY difficult, albeit emotional stretch to start the season. We're 3-1, and I'll gladly take that.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I never understood the rationale of comparing us to other teams we aren't them and we aren't held to the same standards sorry if some of us feel we shouldn't get monkey stomped at home against a division rival.

Boysboy

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2294864 said:
I never understood the rationale of comparing us to other teams we aren't them and we aren't held to the same standards sorry if some of us feel we shouldn't get monkey stomped at home against a division rival.

You just never know what goes on from week to week. Remember last week when the Eagles D was SWARMING against a very, very good Steelers O. But this week against a Bears O featuring Kyle Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and some rookie RB from Tulane, they looked TERRIBLE.(the score wasn't as close as it looked thanks to a couple of bad Bears mistakes) Ditto the Broncs high powered O against a very bad KC D-they just fell flat on their faces.

Pt being that it's just one game, it's not the end of the world. We'll be fine.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Lets just face it. The entire NFC east is better than any other NFC teams in the conference.
The east will be the new black and blue division easily this year.
Which ever team can get out of our divsion less unscathed should do well in the post season.
This team is going to win some of these div games and loose some, but thats just the way this entire division is going to be.
One thing for sure though, if we Garrett continues to abandon this running game, this team will fall short of their expectations.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2294869 said:
You just never know what goes on from week to week. Remember last week when the Eagles D was SWARMING against a very, very good Steelers O. But this week against a Bears O featuring Kyle Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and some rookie RB from Tulane, they looked TERRIBLE.(the score wasn't as close as it looked thanks to a couple of bad Bears mistakes) Ditto the Broncs high powered O against a very bad KC D-they just fell flat on their faces.

Pt being that it's just one game, it's not the end of the world. We'll be fine.

IDC about those other teams its doesn't matter to me how they play. I just want my boys to win win at home and not look as pathetic as they did yesterday.