You'll be shocked but, "Terrell Owens Blames Coaches"

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3747904 said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5920922

Shocked I tell you, shocked, to find gambling in this establishment.

Poor wittle T.O. is a victim of his surroundings once again. How can you not feel bad for the stand-up guy who "keeps it real"? How many games have his teams won the past 2 years? What a difference-maker! :laugh1: Our season may suck, but at least we don't have to put up with his crap anymore.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Does this really surprise anyone?

Other than stilltheguru that is.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
zrinkill;3748064 said:
Does this really surprise anyone?

Other than stilltheguru that is.

Did the coaches make him run the wrong route against Pittsburgh that caused an interception last week? How about when he absolutely quit on his routes against the Colts. All caused game changing interceptions. I guess he can blame the coaches for putting faith in him.

Funny thing is that they will be lucky to win any of their final games. They lost to Cleveland already this year, then they have to play the Chargers and Ravens who are fighting for playoff berths.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Joe Rod;3748101 said:
Did the coaches make him run the wrong route against Pittsburgh that caused an interception last week? How about when he absolutely quit on his routes against the Colts. All caused game changing interceptions. I guess he can blame the coaches for putting faith in him.

Funny thing is that they will be lucky to win any of their final games. They lost to Cleveland already this year, then they have to play the Chargers and Ravens who are fighting for playoff berths.

And the owner? Why blast the owner who paid you big bucks to come to Cincinnati when no one else would?

I hear T.O., and it reminds me of that Emmitt Smith quote: "Can a leopard change his stripes?"

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
He would have been released within 20 seconds of me hearing that if I were the owner.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So, what you guys are saying is...the Cincinatti organization, and coaches, aren't responsible for what's going on up there?

He didn't recuse the players (which includes himself) from blame.

I guess he could be like some Cowboys players that kept defending Wade and saying how great he was and then go out and flop around on the field.

The team is 2-11, it's obvious to everyone who has a brain that there are problems in the organization and he spoke some truth, much to the chagrin of those with fragile psyches. It's okay for coaches to call players out when they do poorly, but not the other way around (And it wasn't that harsh of a critique either)? Where's the accountability mantra?

Reaction score
This quote from Ochocinco is pretty harsh to hear. I mean, you expect a guy to feel it, but for him to actually say he basically doesn't care about losing anymore is pretty crazy.

"I'm not sure why we're 2-11 this year," Ochocinco said. "But the thing with me is I've become numb to the situation of losing, being that I've lost for such a long time that I have not been able to point the finger on what it really is."

jimmy40

Reaction score
As the biggest TO hater there is it's hard for me to say that I agree with him, but I do.