Your Draft Sleepers

tm1119

Reaction score
texbumthelife;4382874 said:
I don't know if he is really a sleeper but I would love to pick up the QB from Oregon in the mid-late rounds if he slips. I actually mentioned to a buddy early this season that I would love to have him come in and be groomed behind Romo.

I really dont see Darron Thomas going before the 4th round, 5th round is his best case scenario which is why everyone was so surprised he declared. Hes a huge project for sure because of the type of player he is and what kind of offense he ran. The spread triple option just doesnt produce many NFL QB's. Not sure what kind of 40 he is going to run, but I could see a team experimenting him at WR if he runs somewhere near 4.5. Think Joe Webb of the Vikings.

JerryFan

Reaction score
WR AJ Jenkins from Illinois. I'm telling everybody right now this kid is going to be special. IMO he's better then Arrerilous Benn was from Illinois and will be better in the Pro's also. Runs great routes, catches everything with his hands, is fast, and can return KO's and punts. If the kid had a good QB or even offense at Illinois he'd be getting talked about being selected in the 2nd round instead of being in the 20 or 30 range as a WR.