Your favorite Halloween movie genres?

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Johnny Depp is in first Nightmare on Elm Street. Kind of cool seeing him back then. Dwight from the Office was in House of 1000 Corpses (just watched it) Still looked like Dwight :D

That was Depp's first gig I believe. Also Paul Rudd was in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (garbage)

To the OP: I believe Paranormal Activity should be Demon instead of Ghost.

quickccc

Reaction score
That was Depp's first gig I believe. Also Paul Rudd was in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (garbage)

To the OP: I believe Paranormal Activity should be Demon instead of Ghost.

From what i had heard explained in a movie (from Angela in Night of the Demons) :

- Ghosts are soul entities that passed on from the dead and once existed in human form ..

- Demons are supernatural entities that are true spirits that have never existed in human form - and are always associated with pure evil.

- As Example: Chuckie doll in " Childs' Play" would be considered Ghost than he would a Demon.

- Freddie Kruger was once an evil serial killer human being that existed ..in human form, before he was vigilanted andd burnt alive by angry mob and resurrected as a haunting
" ghost "

the term " Poltergeist" in the umbrella of Ghosts,
though it gets tricky with that movie as it pertains to both Demon being ...and ghosts (the spirits of the grave sites that was disturbed at the ending )

was Paranormal Activity similar to Poltergeist, White Light ..or the Entity ?

Last edited:

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
From what i had heard explained in a movie (from Angela in Night of the Demons) :

- Ghosts are soul entities that passed on from the dead and once existed in human form ..

- Demons are supernatural entities that are true spirits that have never existed in human form - and are always associated with pure evil.

- As Example: Chuckie doll in " Childs' Play" would be considered Ghost than he would a Demon.

- Freddie Kruger was once an evil serial killer human being that existed ..in human form, before he was vigilanted andd burnt alive by angry mob and resurrected as a haunting
" ghost "

the term " Poltergeist" in the umbrella of Ghosts,
though it gets tricky with that movie as it pertains to both Demon being ...and ghosts (the spirits of the grave sites that was disturbed at the ending )

was Paranormal Activity similar to Poltergeist, White Light ..or the Entity ?

I don't want to spoil any sequels, but have you checked out PA2 and PA3? The origin is explained in PA3.