Your ideal first round pick?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
It has to be Warmack for me. Strange for a guard to be the most desirable player in a draft, but it is the case this year.

Cooper wouldn't be a bad consolation prize :D

Gaede

Reaction score
Gotta be Cooper, for me and most around here probably.

dart

Reaction score
my ideal pick would Cooper

Sly Williams is my guy

Williams is a big, powerful defensive tackle who nonetheless can move with speed. He’s extremely quick off of the ball—consistently the first person off of the snap at UNC—despite his 6’3’’, 313-pound frame.

What makes Williams so valuable as a 4-3 tackle in Monte Kiffin’s scheme is that he can play either the one-technique or the three-technique, giving the team flexibility with other defenders

Questfor6

Reaction score
1. Star Lotuleli- how ironic would it be if a guy named Star played for America's team?

2. Cooper- What a nimble Olineman he is!!

3. Richardson- I watch this kid on tape and just see Warren Sapp 2.0

4. Tavon Austin- A matchup nightmare, could help Tony out with his versatility.

5. Sharrif Floyd- highly unlikely he makes it to us but if he does we had better pull the trigger.

6. Warmack- Not as big a fan of him as some but I'd definitely wouldn't mind taking him if he's best available.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Ideal first rounder?

Joekel or Fisher....and I move Smith back to the right side where he was a probowler as a rookie.

That or Ansah at DE.

No way in hell could an OG be my ideal selection

Fredd

Reaction score
Fisher

realistically (somewhat): Star...I love that guy!

would love cooper, then warmack after star

cds99

Reaction score
cooper
richardson
star (highly unlikely)
warmack
sly williams

I want us to get cooper so much it about sucks haha. I honestly dont see him sliding this much but maybe a run on qb and DL makes it happen.

Also lane johnson, but i think my chances are better of winning the lottery than this cat dropping to 18