Your opinion ?

garyv

Reaction score
What if the Boyz drafted the following 4 players in the first 4 rounds what is your honest opinion ?

1) Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE

2) Michael Bennett DT

3) Ameer Abdulla RB

4) Kenny Bell WR/Returner

DFWJC

Reaction score
What if the Boyz drafted the following 4 players in the first 4 rounds what is your honest opinion ?

2) Michael Bennett DT

3) Ameer Abdulla RB

I like all 4 players but not sure I'd take Bell with my 4th pick.

garyv

Reaction score
OK you say Bennett will be gone but how do you honestly feel about Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE ?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I honestly don't think any of those guys are difference makers, but they would provide good depth. I wouldn't be mad, I just wouldn't be particularly excited.

garyv

Reaction score
texbumthelife, than who do you feel with those 4 picks would be difference makers ?

garyv

Reaction score
I guess my thinking on Bell in the 4th would be the player that replace Dewayne Harris. I've read hes a good WR,
very nice Return man and excellent on Special Teams.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

2) Michael Bennett DT

3) Ameer Abdulla RB

No problem with it. There are some others I like as well but not a bad list in my view

DuDa

Reaction score
I like it for the most part. I don't like Abdulla as much as most do. Would rather have Buck Allen to be honest.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

2) Michael Bennett DT

3) Ameer Abdulla RB

OO: The question is all about the medical. As a fan we really don't know the details of what team saw in his MRI.

Bennett: Doubtful to be available at #60.

Abbulla: Worst fumbler of the RBs. 1 in 35 as compared to 1 in 180 for Gurley.

Bell: Interesting in that he has size and is a returner. I have him pegged as a 5th round type.

Derinyar

Reaction score
OO sorta confuses me. He has the physical numbers that make you go wow. His health is bad. His production hasn't been very good. Feels like you're drafting a guy, admittedly late 1st, your hoping is healthy and can do something he's not really done before.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Would be ok with 1st 2. Don't like 3/4. Abdullah would be a value there based on projections, but he's not the type of back this team needs.

waving monkey

Reaction score

2) Michael Bennett DT

3) Ameer Abdulla RB

I dont think WR is nearly a problem on our team compared to other positions
but if he were a clear best player available OK

boysfan69

Reaction score
U know it is a good mock. but it was way to light on the defensive side of the ball and that is my only problem with it . That 4th round pick should have been a player on the defensive side of the ball