Your QB rankings for 2018 draft

Shunpike

Reaction score
Who is your top QB in this draft?

There are 4 names being discussed. Darnold and Rosen are tier 1. Mayfield and Allen tier 2.

So how do you rank them?

cowboyec

Reaction score
1.Baker Mayfield,Ou...he's my #1 because when its on the line...he will cut your heart out.I also love his arm...effortless.
2.Josh Allen,Wyoming...love his arm talent.
3.Sam Darnold,Usc...gutty performance in Rose Bowl a few yrs ago...with the spotlight on him this season...he didnt match that performance.Should have gone back...would have benefited.
4.Josh Rosen,Ucla...cocky,over-rated...just don't see it.
5.Mason Rudolph,Okla St...if a team misses out on the big 4...Id go for this guy personally...like his game.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Tbh none of these guys are sure things. They can be good but they have bust potential.I like Rosen to start immediately but I worry about his injury history.Mayfield is the most intriguing to me but I would be terrified of drafting him.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Sam Darnold is a NFL QB

I like Mayfield too, but obviously a little more risky, could go either way with him

DFWJC

Reaction score
Who is your top QB in this draft?

There are 4 names being discussed. Darnold and Rosen are tier 1. Mayfield and Allen tier 2.

So how do you rank them?
Are those your tier 1 and 2?
Because the consensus now seems to bell over the map

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Franchise QB:
Josh Rosen

The Patrick Mahomes Award for "would be a franchise QB if he just didn't play in an Air Raid offense":
Baker Mayfield

Starter potential:
Sam Darnold

Future bust:
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson