Your theory on what Bill was trying to look at with OT?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Well, one drive was heavy on run plays, and I know he already has a good idea of what Tyson Thompson brings to the table, so I'm guessing he wanted to check out one last backup offensive lineman. Any guesses who? Where were they running?

But most importantly, they let Romo gun it out. So I honestly think (although I hate to say it) Hurd or Rector might be in danger. As much time as Bill has given Copper with the starting team lately, I think he's looking to keep this guy. He's in love with special teams aces. I also think he wanted to give Green another chance to return. Best case scenario, I'm hoping that OT was to decide to keep Rector and Hurd, and cut Green.

I also think he did it to get one nice field goal out of Vandy and see if the groin was still an issue. We all know how that worked out. :bang2:

On defense, didn't see what they were running. They did seem to blitz a lot though. Was only listening, not watching, but kept hearing Brad talk about "they're brining the blitz" so I'm guessing it was one of the linebackers, deciding which one was worth keeping?

Anyways, that's my theory, what's yours? What was he looking at?