You're embarrassing yourself ....

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
We have Payton, considered a top coach with a SB and people are nitpicking in order to say Garrett is good. I've also seen Russell Wilson threads..a second year QB. Dear Lord people we suck and aren't playing because if mismanagement, bad coaching, boneheaded plays, etc. Stop comparing. These teams are playing for something. We are a mediocre ship. No offense but let's worry about our issues and not successful teams when they finally mess up.

rcaldw

Reaction score
We have Payton, considered a top coach with a SB and people are nitpicking in order to say Garrett is good. I've also seen Russell Wilson threads..a second year QB. Dear Lord people we suck and aren't playing because if mismanagement, bad coaching, boneheaded plays, etc. Stop comparing. These teams are playing for something. We are a mediocre ship. No offense but let's worry about our issues and not successful teams when they finally mess up.

Me thinks you need to read threads more carefully. In fact, I don't think.... I'm certain.

Miller

Reaction score
Me thinks you need to read threads more carefully. In fact, I don't think.... I'm certain.

Why? I came here expecting to see excuses. There are plenty who are using a teams failure to prove something about our situation. So you are wrong because that is what some fans here are doing. Just debate our ram on their merits.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Why? I came here expecting to see excuses. There are plenty who are using a teams failure to prove something about our situation. So you are wrong because that is what some fans here are doing. Just debate our ram on their merits.

One way you evaluate a person's claim about something is that you compare it to the CONTEXT. People regularly try to make Garrett out to be an idiot because a timeout gets called, or doesn't get called, etc. So, lets compare that. These coaches that all the constant complainers think are great... do they have timeout issues? Oh, wait, they do. Hmmm. Well, then maybe the difference is found somewhere else? I think the difference IS found somewhere else. I just have an honest disagreement about where that difference exists.

Miller

Reaction score
One way you evaluate a person's claim about something is that you compare it to the CONTEXT. People regularly try to make Garrett out to be an idiot because a timeout gets called, or doesn't get called, etc. So, lets compare that. These coaches that all the constant complainers think are great... do they have timeout issues? Oh, wait, they do. Hmmm. Well, then maybe the difference is found somewhere else? I think the difference IS found somewhere else. I just have an honest disagreement about where that difference exists.

Here is the issue. Garrett has blown multiple games in multiple years... Arizona, 2 Detroits, Packers and others. Telling me a coach who has a SB win and who makes a mistake in the playoffs all of a sudden makes him equal is comical. A guy has a year to year issue with making these decisions and another who rarely has it makes it once and now they are similar. It's exactly why Jerry has us thinking .500 every year. Sadly having a guy like Payton would have made Romo a much better QB. Romo deserves that. Garrett has not learned.

Iago33

Reaction score
Here is the issue. Garrett has blown multiple games in multiple years... Arizona, 2 Detroits, Packers and others. Telling me a coach who has a SB win and who makes a mistake in the playoffs all of a sudden makes him equal is comical. A guy has a year to year issue with making these decisions and another who rarely has it makes it once and now they are similar. It's exactly why Jerry has us thinking .500 every year. Sadly having a guy like Payton would have made Romo a much better QB. Romo deserves that. Garrett has not learned.

Cowboy fans obsess over every error our coach, QB, CB, DE make. Most of us don't scrutinize other teams so closely. Our problems are always magnified while others' are minimized.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

It's the only way some people can cope with the current condition of the Cowboys I guess. It's sad.