You're playing with fire, Cindy

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-933-anyonebutdallas.jpg

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The ignorance and hatred some parents teach their youth. They should be jailed.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The parents are probably Commanders fans and the question is, "Who do you want to play?" :D :D

:lmao2:

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
What 2 years? Don't act like you havent been owned before. By the way, "everyone hates us cause everyone aint us"
KRS1

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Little Cindy brings back an awful memory for me. Like many fans, I spent a lot of Sunday's in sports bars in the years before NFL Ticket. Although I found most Giants fans amusing in a pathetic sort of way (how can you hate on some silly, NY loudmouth in a McConkey jersey who argues that Ray Handley is going to take the "G-Men" back to the promised land?), I loathed having to spend gamedays among Commanders and Eagles fans. But to me, the absolute biggest waste of space on planet earth was "no favorite team-guy" - the one who didn't know jack about football, didn't have an emotional interest in any team, but sat at the bar week after week, rooting wildly for any team that Dallas was playing- just to be a tool. We need to get back to winning so we can enjoy being hated by so many bitter, jealous fans.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Yeh, I saw that commercial talking about the next SuperBowl, notice it has every team in the NFL shown at one time or another except for Dallas.

shnagy

Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
Little Cindy brings back an awful memory for me. Like many fans, I spent a lot of Sunday's in sports bars in the years before NFL Ticket. Although I found most Giants fans amusing in a pathetic sort of way (how can you hate on some silly, NY loudmouth in a McConkey jersey who argues that Ray Handley is going to take the "G-Men" back to the promised land?), I loathed having to spend gamedays among Commanders and Eagles fans. But to me, the absolute biggest waste of space on planet earth was "no favorite team-guy" - the one who didn't know jack about football, didn't have an emotional interest in any team, but sat at the bar week after week, rooting wildly for any team that Dallas was playing- just to be a tool. We need to get back to winning so we can enjoy being hated by so many bitter, jealous fans.
I can't afford the ticket, but i do get to watch the games at Hooters (which isn't a bad alternative :D ) There's usually nothing but Stealers fans there being loud and obnoxious. Somehow though, I manage to tune them out. :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Reality said:
The parents are probably Commanders fans and the question is, "Who do you want to play?" :D :D

:lmao2:

And you call yourself, "Reality"??? :)

lzppjb

Reaction score
I've seen her in something else. A commercial or tv show. Just can't place it.