(Youtube) A drive that will live in Infamy

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I thought this drive by Eli Manning broke our back and took away the momentum we had. Yes, we took the lead later, but I think this gave the Giants alot of confidence. Wade Phillips mentioned this particular drive in his Post Game Press Conference and said that was the play he would point to that was the biggest disappointment.

Eli Manning constantly attacked the side Roy Williams and Jacques Reeves were on.

What sucks even more is that Wade Phillips was brought here to fix the defense. Yes, they tightend up in the 2nd Half but this play was a killer along with the Patrick Crayton drop and Leonard Davis penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXcA3nNuUwM

Reaction score
That drive at the end of the 1st half was stupid! Dallas needs to get rid of Reeves and NEVER look back!

What a boneheaded situation Dallas is in with Roy Williams contract...:bang2:

Woods

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1899925 said:
I thought this drive by Eli Manning broke our back and took away the momentum we had. Yes, we took the lead later, but I think this gave the Giants alot of confidence. Wade Phillips mentioned this particular drive in his Post Game Press Conference and said that was the play he would point to that was the biggest disappointment.

Eli Manning constantly attacked the side Roy Williams and Jacques Reeves were on.

What sucks even more is that Wade Phillips was brought here to fix the defense. Yes, they tightend up in the 2nd Half but this play was a killer along with the Patrick Crayton drop and Leonard Davis penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXcA3nNuUwM

We need to let Reeves go and get a vet CB to replace him, and we should also draft a CB early in the Draft. Both N Jones and Reeves need to be upgraded.

The Secondary was our biggest weakness coming into this season, and it remains our biggest weakness as this season ends.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
31 and 35 on the same side of the field= easy money for the opposing offense.

ologan

Reaction score
After a twenty something play,ten plus minute drive of our own just preceding their drive before half, I really thought we had put a nail in 'em then. That drive did it to us,I'm afraid. We stay aggressive and send max pressure on that baby faced prack,and it's a different story. That's the point in the game that I went ballistic,because it was soooo stupid on our part.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm getting a, "This video is unavailable" message.