Youtube Song "cover" videos

rags

Reaction score

The group doing the James Bond theme is a South Korean acapella group called Maytree. They were on the NBC show America's Got Talent last week. They did a medley of TV show themes. They did The Simpsons, Modern Family, and Cheers. The audience reaction was very positive. They will move on to the next round.

Creeper

Reaction score
The group doing the James Bond theme is a South Korean acapella group called Maytree. They were on the NBC show America's Got Talent last week. They did a medley of TV show themes. They did The Simpsons, Modern Family, and Cheers. The audience reaction was very positive. They will move on to the next round.

They are very talented but did you say they are Korean? What are the rules for AMERICA's Got Talent?

rags

Reaction score
A soul ballad from a couple of Australian singers.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I know there was only one Whitney Houston and a few females have sang this song well but for a male singer to sing it and sing it as well as he did is truly amazing. Whitney of course wins by a nose but this guy is as close to her as I have heard. I do know that before she died Whitney was known to listen to him

Mannix

Reaction score
Pretty cool family....the little drummer cracked me up at the end.