(Youtube) Tony Romo game winning drive against Detroit

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hmm, I had almost forgetten that they actually tried to say Sam Hurd didn't make that huge catch with 28 seconds left in the game.

The crowd in Detroit even tried to act like he didnt catch it, after seeing numerous replays :rolleyes: .

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Thanks.
I wasn't in an area where the game was played. Is it me or do we seem to find Hurd a lot when the game is on the line.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Thank You Mr Green..I enjoyed seeing that again.:D

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1833504 said:
Hmm, I had almost forgetten that they actually tried to say Sam Hurd didn't make that huge catch with 28 seconds left in the game.

The crowd in Detroit even tried to act like he didnt catch it, after seeing numerous replays :rolleyes: .

So did Troy with his continual "if I illogically criticize Dallas, then they can't call me a homer commentary."

At least it wasn't as bad as the possible Owens "pushoff" he was claiming earlier in the game.

YAKUZA

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. I didn't know you could post 10+ minute video clip.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Thanks for the clip. An amazing comeback. It surprises me that the NFL allows(?) pieces of their game on youtube. I'm not complaining. Thanks again!

StevenOtero

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1833517 said:
Thanks for the video. I didn't know you could post 10+ minute video clip.
You can if you request a directors account.

sago1

Reaction score
Loved it. Thanks a lot for all the work.

You know Hurd is really coming along nicely for a 2nd year WR and Romo seems have confidence in him. Wonder if he can rtake over #3 WR job if we decide/unable re-sign Crayton.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
ninja;1833537 said:
Thanks for the clip. An amazing comeback. It surprises me that the NFL allows(?) pieces of their game on youtube. I'm not complaining. Thanks again!

It probably doesn't, that is why I will be removing it at some point today :D .

otero1;1833548 said:
You can if you request a directors account.

What is a directors account?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I know alot of people dont like Joe Buck... but he gives me chills

"Romo fakes the handoff... WITTEN!! - TOUCHDOWN!! - DALLAS!!.... The legend continues to grow for Tony Romo"

I remember when I first heard him with those "Legend" comments a ways back... dont remember which game exactly though...

sago1

Reaction score
If you take it down does that mean you can't post it on silver and blue website like all the other games?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
hairic;1833719 said:
I got vidz too. I try to cut out all the junk between plays, though, so I can burn the full HD (38,000 something bitrate) on a single dvdr as well as review the games easier. That's why it just jumps play to play, other than the TD celebrations.

http://www.4shared.com/file/32125243/3049a498/lastdrive.html?dirPwdVerified=77a03bde

Xvid, 2048 bitrate, 1280x720, 4:22, 81.5 MB.

I am curious. Did you record that from an OTA antenna? I have all the games recorded in HD from the antenna and I can not find anything to edit the mpg with. If I bring it into avid one game is well over 200gb.

It seems you are taking the hd recording and rendering it to SD. Still looks pretty good. I may do that once I get a handle on the editing process after the season.

hairic

Reaction score
theebs;1833954 said:
I am curious. Did you record that from an OTA antenna? I have all the games recorded in HD from the antenna and I can not find anything to edit the mpg with. If I bring it into avid one game is well over 200gb.

It seems you are taking the hd recording and rendering it to SD. Still looks pretty good. I may do that once I get a handle on the editing process after the season.

Nope, it's over cable (clearQAM, I can't get good OTA signals as there's a damned dam for a small lake in between my house and the towers), so it's compressed HD - I'd guess it's at about 14.5 mbps. Three hours of the game broadcast ends up being 20 gb. BTW, that avi I just uploaded has 6 channel audio and video is still at 59.94 fps.

I use videoredo plus and mediacoder to edit. http://www.videoredo.com/

Frozen700

Reaction score
YoMick;1833765 said:
I know alot of people dont like Joe Buck... but he gives me chills

"Romo fakes the handoff... WITTEN!! - TOUCHDOWN!! - DALLAS!!.... The legend continues to grow for Tony Romo"

I remember when I first heard him with those "Legend" comments a ways back... dont remember which game exactly though...

hell yea....i loved it when he said that...i was like damn