Zach Martin has more career Pro Bowl selections (8) than career holding penalties

Mark

Reaction score
One of my sons asserted the following during a lunchtime chat we had with his brothers a few minutes ago:

"Zach Martin currently has more career Pro Bowl selections (8) than career holding penalties (7)."

There was also discussion of ZM allowing only one sack in approx. 1260 pass attempts, but that data may not be current.

Wonder what other OL in the League can say that?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of my sons asserted the following during a lunchtime chat we had with his brothers a few minutes ago:

"Zach Martin currently has more career Pro Bowl selections (8) than career holding penalties (7)."

There was also discussion of ZM allowing only one sack in approx. 1260 pass attempts, but that data may not be current.

And many here want to trade him! Tells you how much they know.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
He regressed a lot this year, it was no wonder he wanted to get paid one last time. Honestly didn't see a difference in him and Bass in there.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Love the guy but I’m just going to be honest. He was not good this year.

Mark

Reaction score
He regressed a lot this year, it was no wonder he wanted to get paid one last time. Honestly didn't see a difference in him and Bass in there.
Yeah, Martin only had one (1) holding penalty this past season (which was declined). You'd think a veteran of his caliber would be penalty-free by now. </sarcasm>

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gosh, one guy out of 12,000 wanted to trade him. Let's keep trashing fans.